9 minutes ago, evalynn said:

I'll admit it: I've tried my dogs Christmas cookie treats and they weren't bad at all. But I've never tried any of her meat treats.

I've eaten dog food right out of the bag when I was drunk before.  Everyone at the party could afford beer but not food so we all were drunk eating dry dog food.

Banquet Chicken Pot Pie, and I'll borrow a signature from someone on here when I say, "I ain't 'skeert."

Owing to some physical things, I don't eat much, and a pot pie is often about the right amount.  I used to get Marie Callendar's pot pies, but Banquet and Marie have, for me switched positions in the last few years.  Now it's Marie who--at 2x to 3x the cost--is using more and more crust and less and less filling, which used to be my beef with Banquet.  Banquet now has equal or better amount and quality of filling, and a good crust.  IMHO. 

"Parts is parts," Captain Marvyn Sanders. 

22 hours ago, watalife said:

Vanilla ice cream with magic shell chocolate topping 🍨

Omg, I dreamed about that! I just remembered I had a dream I was shopping for ice cream sundae ingredients at the grocery store and I picked up magic shell chocolate topping! But it was dark chocolate. Which I don't think even exists. 🤷🏽‍♀️