Donate Now Read more... ×

"Writing's on the Wall" by Sam Smith

"Moonlight Sonata" by Hidden Citizens

48 minutes ago, Barrier Maiden said:

Some Jerry Springer s--t going on across the street. This neighborhood sucks.

Yeah... I've lived a few places like that. My favorite was my college apartment. The middle aged guy across the street yelled the most vulgar, disturbing, and violent things to whoever he was talking to on the phone outside. I think everyone in the neighborhood took turns calling the police on him. I'll never understand why people need to yell like that.

And to answer the thread question, I'm listening to the hum of the air conditioner. Soon I'll be putting on Apocalyptica while I read.

17 minutes ago, Barrier Maiden said:

Some Hot Topic-ass metalcore

Hahaha, this just made me laugh so much. Me in the first few years of high school...such a Hot Topic-gothy-nu metal kind of teenage mess. Oh man, lol. I still love that sh*try music, though.

4 hours ago, velvetpuddles said:

Hahaha, this just made me laugh so much. Me in the first few years of high school...such a Hot Topic-gothy-nu metal kind of teenage mess. Oh man, lol. I still love that sh*try music, though.

A KoRn shirt and a literal fedora (or maybe it was a trilby; it was dreadful, whatever it was) were staples of my early high school wardrobe. I guess at heart I'll always be that big ol' dork who wants to look different but is terrified of attention. 🙈

5 minutes ago, Barrier Maiden said:

A KoRn shirt and a literal fedora (or maybe it was a trilby; it was dreadful, whatever it was) were staples of my early high school wardrobe. I guess at heart I'll always be that big ol' dork who wants to look different but is terrified of attention. 🙈

You and me both! I did lots of black, Emily Strange and Rocky Horror shirts, multiple watches that didn't work on one arm (???), crazy hot topic backpacks and jewelry. What a mess lol. I did love Korn, though!