Sign in to follow this  
Natasha1

How Is Your Weather Today? #17

The same gray sky that we've had all week, only it's getting dark now as night approaches. I just received an email about a potential "tropical disturbance" this weekend including down pours and flooding. That's just great, especially since we're supposed to be celebrating my sister's birthday on Saturday. 😠

Today it only poured for a short time, and was drizzly for the rest of the day. My county issued a tropical storm warning for tomorrow (up from a subtropical storm warning), citing possible high winds. I'm not too worried, especially since I don't plan to leave the house, but we'll see how it goes.

Edited by evalynn

OMG the weather here is bad. I think it's actually not right to call it weather, anymore.

It's basically a sauna.

A great big sauna filled with grass pollen to boot.

YUCK.

On 5/21/2018 at 4:08 PM, LouisRiel said:

25 degrees I hate summer

Me too. We are at 34C (93F) and very humid. I walked into work and sweated at my desk for an hour.

We have been breaking heat records for the past 3 or 4 days. Most people like summer. I F'ing hate it. It only means sweat and mosquitoes to me.

Edited by JD4010

9 hours ago, JD4010 said:

Me too. We are at 34C (93F) and very humid. I walked into work and sweated at my desk for an hour.

We have been breaking heat records for the past 3 or 4 days. Most people like summer. I F'ing hate it. It only means sweat and mosquitoes to me.

I was pouring with sweat walking home today. My earbuds were slipping out because there was so much sweat actually.

9 hours ago, JD4010 said:

It's supposed to be rainy and 78 tomorrow.  Thank goodness!

12 hours ago, SpiralingMind said:

It's supposed to be rainy and 78 tomorrow.  Thank goodness!

Sounds like here. It's really humid and raining. But at least it's not 90F. I hope this isn't a long, hot, nasty summer.

That's all it ever is here anymore humid and raining or it looks like it's going to rain every day and they can't get the forecast right to save their life.  I'll look at the forecast before bed and it will show rain all day so I'll say no mowing tomorrow and then I'll check the forecast in the morning and that day will be only day I can mow that week and it shows no rain.  It drives me crazy!

Edited by sober4life