Please Read

MayzeeDog0518

Dear whoever is reading this,

You're incredible even when you feel you're not. You might feel lost now, but great things are coming your way. You're stronger than you think, and have a lot to accomplish, don't give up. Remember, you matter and you're not alone.

1 hour ago, MayzeeDog0518 said:
Advertisement

You're incredible even when you feel you're not. You might feel lost now, but great things are coming your way. You're stronger than you think, and have a lot to accomplish, don't give up. Remember, you matter and you're not alone.

That's awesome, thanks for the positivity

3 hours ago, tracyistrying said:

Used to be you could like a post here.  I guess they stopped that feature.  I really liked it?

Thank you dear, its actually the + sign next to the quote button. For when you want to use it next time, lol

Thank you everyone, and quotes and saying aren’t for everyone @werise55 and I’m okay with that. It definitely lifts my spirits. And like @surfcaster stated.... if one person out of this whole site l/forum reads this post and gets some happiness or feeling more positive than they were before they read it, then that makes me pretty darn important. I just made an impact on someone life. That means a lot to me. Again, not everyone is like that though. XXOO

5 hours ago, werise55 said:

there's 9 billion people on the planet I doubt I matter lol

Having a strong sense of self is important to be healthy. In the big scheme of things I understand what you’re saying but especially in the context of depression and emotional well-being, it’s important to know that you’re worth mattering. That’s why posts like these may be helpful for some to build strong senses of self. 

3 hours ago, MayzeeDog0518 said:

Thank you dear, its actually the + sign next to the quote button. For when you want to use it next time, lol

Wanted to say your OP was very nice and uplifting. Cheered me up right now thanks. 

But also, when I click that plus sign it just gives me the option to quote and not like. Do you know if there’s anywhere I can see what I’m doing wrong?

19 hours ago, MayzeeDog0518 said:
Advertisement

@MayzeeDog0518   Thank you.. You are so kind.

On 4/13/2018 at 2:25 PM, MayzeeDog0518 said:
Advertisement

Thanks for those kind words it helps a lot.

Cheers