Disappointed & Hurt

Doesn't it suck when you post on DF and no one replies? When you're asking for clarity on a situation, other opinions, yet all you get are crickets. 

You're feeling despair and the one place you hope to get some clarity is the place you turn to and............. nothing.

Disappointed, hurt and frustrated.

6 hours ago, MayzeeDog0518 said:
Advertisement

Doesn't it suck when you post on DF and no one replies? When you're asking for clarity on a situation, other opinions, yet all you get are crickets. 

You're feeling despair and the one place you hope to get some clarity is the place you turn to and............. nothing.

Yess!!! so much. Most of the time when we go out of our way to write something is because we are really on edge and we desperately want some sort of answer and or comfort. so it sucks when we dont hear back. But sometimes I think our post dont always get too much attention or people dont know how to find them. Ive come a cross posts that are a few weeks old and I reply and I feel so bad that I never seen them until then! But when you think about it there is a lot of people on this website so its hard to find all the posts and get to them all. But I 100% know how you feel!! I feel the same way when I write a post in mist of my desperation and dont get a reply. However I hope it doesnt discourage you from posting stuff :) I havent seen your posts until recently and its relatable stuff! keep posting even if it doesnt always get a reply it helps to vent and Im sure eventually someone will stumble onto them and know what to say or find comfort since they can relate. 

4 hours ago, June322 said: However I hope it doesnt discourage you from posting stuff :) I havent seen your posts until recently and its relatable stuff! keep posting even if it doesnt always get a reply it helps to vent and Im sure eventually someone will stumble onto them and know what to say or find comfort since they can relate. 

Thank girl! Definitely needed this! Appreciate all of you!!

On 4/6/2018 at 11:16 AM, MayzeeDog0518 said:
Advertisement

Sometimes you have to wait for the right person to come along. Id rather wait a month for one right response, then receive 50 bad immediate responses

Hell, yes.  And I made a similar gripe here a month or so ago.  Particularly frustrating, too, considering the number of members.

I'll add that, when I start a new thread it's usually b/c I'm in a great deal of pain or despair.  The silence makes it worse.  In many cases I already feel invisible and/or that my pain doesn't matter to ANYONE and the silence just confirms it to me.

Sometimes what I do instead is post to an existing discussion such as, "what did you accomplish today?"