Just doing a quick intro. I registered today in the midst of an awful mental health day. Been struggling with depression and anxiety for over 10 years now, but it's gotten worse in the last couple years or so. 

Recently turned 30, working full-time at an insurance brokerage and going to school part-time for pre-nursing. Have an amazing boyfriend and two adorable cats. Addicted to coffee and Cherry Coke Zero.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi and welcome!

I've struggled with depression and anxiety for most of my life, too. I've also recently turned 30 and have two wonderful little (and not so little) kitties! I'm so sorry you're having a hard time these last few years. Depression and anxiety are certainly brutal and unrelenting disorders. I hope you're able to find support and comfort here on the forums. Reach out when you need to; we're all here for you.

Best wishes to you and good luck with your schooling!

Hello for the first time, somanyninjas!

I, too, would like to welcome you to the forums and congratulate you on picking such an awesome username. While I'm sorry to hear that you've had an especially difficult day today and that you've had to suffer both depression as well as anxiety, I'd like to let you know that you're among peers who will treat you with understanding and respect, so don't be afraid of expressing your thoughts. (And don't be afraid of sharing pictures of those adorable kittens! ^_^)

Here's to a better tomorrow. :icon12:

Hey and a huge welcome to the forums, 

I’m so sorry to hear of your struggles, depression really is tough to deal with and most of us can relate to what your going through in one way or another.

The forum is a safe space where you can gain the support of others, ask questions or say what’s on your mind if you need someone to hear you, thank you for reaching out to us, I hope the forum helps you as much as it has helped me.

I hope things start to get better for you soon :flowers: 

best wishes

Leila  

Edited by LeilaNadine

Welcome, glad you found us. As everyone previously stated there is support here. 

It sounds like you have lot on your plate. Good for you for taking classes, nursing must be a dream of yours. I'm a little older than you and am a nurse. Life is full of stress and struggles and I have found resources, besides Rx that have helped me.

Blessings to you.