Where is everybody from? And whats the weather like?

sabiflitch

19 minutes ago, sabiflitch said:
Advertisement

I'm Samantha, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Northern California, USA.

A snow storm is on it's way, so it's been really HECKIN cold. It's also 8:54 am.

Lucky you! I love winter and cold weather. I'm Drew, from Wisconsin. It's 34 degrees outside and partly sunny. Almost tropical!

5 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Lucky you! I love winter and cold weather. I'm Drew, from Wisconsin. It's 34 degrees outside and partly sunny. Almost tropical!

Oh my goshhhh haha! I seriously do not like the extremes. NO humidity, 73 degree weather is allll me. So basically spring and fall. Wow 34 degrees. When I lived in Oklahoma it would get like -10. 

Yes, fall is my favorite. The humidity is gone and after the first freeze, no more mosquitoes. 50F and sunny is perfect for me. Around here, spring is muddy and the humidity starts to build. I like the explosion of color though!

I'm Kristen! Western Pennsylvania here. Fell asleep to rain last night and woke up to a blanket of snow (which is currently melting under the blinding sun...one of our, like, 20 sunny days a year). Weather is fickle here!

4 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Yes, fall is my favorite. The humidity is gone and after the first freeze, no more mosquitoes. 50F and sunny is perfect for me. Around here, spring is muddy and the humidity starts to build. I like the explosion of color though!

I'm with you all the way on this! I do enjoy a good snow, though...as long as I don't have to go anywhere.

• 1 month later...