Hi, 

My name is Jessica. I'm new to this whole forum thing, so not really sure how it all works. I've struggled with depression and anxiety most of my life, currently starting a new treatment plan and things are rough right now.

Thought it would be nice to reach  out for some extra support.

Looking forward to meet you all.

Thank you.

Hello, Jessica! :icon12:

My name is Jennifer and I'm pretty new, too, but I think that you'll be surprised by how sweet the people on this forum are.

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering from depression and anxiety, but proud to hear that you're fighting it. If you'd like to talk to someone, pretty much everyone on the forum is here for you. All you need to do is to keep reaching for us and we'll be here to catch you. We're happy to help.

Edited by Blueblood

Welcome, welcome and welcome.

We are here for you and we hear you.

Check out many posts and you'll surely find help and support.

Hi Jessica!

Browse the forums and reach out as much as you need to! This is a very compassionate and caring community of people.

I'm so sorry that you're struggling right now. That's all too familiar to me and everyone else here. I hope you can find the support that you need here.

All my best to you!

You're in the right place for support!  Your treatment plan can be modified as needed but you will always need a kind, listening ear.  We are here for that.  In my opinion meds can be helpful but we really need supportive people to heal us where the issues stem from.  Blessings on your lifelong journey to recover your heart...