Sign in to follow this  
Blueblood

Good Evening! ^_^

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I've decided to join this forum to see if I might be able to help some people by providing emotional support and sharing my past experiences with melancholy, a low self-esteem, self-imposed social isolation and feelings of hopelessness. I recently lost someone incredibly important to me and have been acting unpredictably since then, i.e. I've been having fits of rage where I've destroyed personal property and I've been walking around in circles in my apartment for up to 30 minutes, so I suppose I might need some support with my current experiences as well. Anyway, I hope you'll think of me as more of a help than a bother.

Thank you for reading! :icon12:

Hi Jennifer and welcome to the forums,  

Im so sorry to hear of your recent loss, my heart goes out to you, it must be a very tough time. There are so many members here on the forum that will be able to relate, listen and support you with what your going through. Thats such a lovely and caring gesture to want to help others with their struggles too 

Never think that your a bother as that’s not the case, we are here for each other and this is a safe space to get things off your chest, ask questions and get the support that you need, so please post whenever you’d like to. 

I hope things get better for you soon 

Best wishes

Leila 

Welcome Jennifer to our forum.

No one is a bother on this forum.

We all respect and value each other.

We are all dealing with varying degrees of depression and we just try to share support and insights.

Our goal is to not leave anyone behind in their depression darkness.

Stick with us and yourself.

Hi Jennifer,

I also want to welcome you to the Forums.  I hope you will find this site as helpful to you as it has been to me.  Please make yourself right at home here.  You are among friends!  - epictetus

Hi Jennifer! Welcome!

I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I hope you're able to find all the support and help that you need here.

I think it's great that you want to help everyone, as well. There's a lot of comfort in knowing that one is not alone in their struggles.

Welcome again! All my best to you!

Edited by velvetpuddles

Thank you, LeilaNadine, Oscar K, Epictetus, and velvetpuddles for your warm welcomes and kind words of support. Please, know that they're deeply appreciated and that you've already gained my respect for your ability to treat others as you would have them treat you. I'm looking forward to spending time with you all. ^_^

Welcome Jennifer!

I know that you will find much support and information here at Depressionforums.org!  Our staff and members welcome

you and will answer any question that you may have.  Please do not hesitate to private message (PM) anyone as well.  We are here for you always.

:hearts:&:hugs:

~Lindsay, Forum Administrator