Sign in to follow this  
BrokenHorse228

Anger leading to self-harm and harm of others

Hello dear friends, I'm new here so I do apologise for whatever mishaps I missed.

So my issue is that in my adulthood, I lost all my nerves and temper, therefore, I get so angry I start hurting myself (self-laceration, blunt objects....sometimes things too graphic to mention) 

Some days, I feel so much rage that I could **** a person; no joke. Many a time I wanted to act this out ever since college; where things such as people's voices, sounds, and even faces make me lose it and want to lash out.

I think that the world today with its excess of noise, pressures and artificial limitations ("can't say that!" "you must do X") has something to do with that; being forced into things (e.g relationships) is another.

Just the feeling of living for others and their orders is what drives me to rage and the desire to ****. Being very serious here.

The world is very overwhelming isn't it. I think if you are open to it, seeing a therapist might really help you, talking to your doctor about some medication might be helpful as well. I am on several medications for mood and assorted disorders and have been seeing therapists on and off for years. Don't be afraid to seek out the help you need to take care of your safety and well being.