Sign in to follow this  
lackluster

brushing teeth

yes it's very common. but try to push yourself to do it, otherwise if you don't have a good dental health insurance and you need dental work, a lot of it is not covered...and tooth pain is the worst.

I started brushing my teeth more often, but now I'm not doing it. I'm likely just forgetful. If you don't look after your teeth, they'll just rot away and you'll get severe toothache that will encourage you to visit a dentist, where you will get a row from him or her about how dental hygiene matters.

I usually don’t unless I have to go see people. I usually have so much on my mind that I don’t even think of it. The worst thing to here from my parents is ‘How could you possibly forget?’ I don’t know, I just did.

-KylePD

That's normal. I very rarely brush my teeth, shave, wash my hair, ect. I'm a mess.  Lol

How comforting it is to read that other people have problems keeping up their hygine..😆 For some reason I just hate getting wet, i.e. having a shower. I'm NOT going to even say when I had a shower last, thank goodness for deodorant and I must say I'm using perfume for it's original purpose: masking a dirty person smell. 🤣 I can go for a week without washing my hair, enter scarf, and I brush teeth only in those mornings I have to leave the house. I haven't done any laundry for months now when feeling lower than usual. And the surprising(?) thing is I have a job to go to! Not for long if I start to stink the place up...