A hard decision

jm_okla

I would like everyone to know I've made up my mind. The last post I made was a complete failure. I apologize for that. It happens a lot that I am misunderstood or misheard, misread in this case. Nothing generally goes well for me some might say I'm unlucky.

I've genuinely lost all faith and hope of a better future. People are liars. People are cheats.

I have a strong decision to make. I'm trying to be honest with myself, weighing the Pros and Cons against my own cowardice. I long for peace, a day where regrets of past failures no longer plague me.

If this topic is misread again I'm sorry. Talking has never been my strong suit.

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Cent said:

The only thing you can do is try to be better than them. Lead by example, you know?

-KylePD

Thank you Kyle. Its been ten days and I just feel worse. I don't know what else to say but this will be my last post. I cant find help here or anywhere else. I'm done being bullied and stepped on. I'm going to do it at work after everyone else has gone home. Maybe this is just a cry for attention or maybe i'm too overly sensitive I don't know an di don t care anymore I just want to sleep  god help me I don't care anymore. maybe this time I will actually di it  maybe just mabe it will finally worj. please just let it work please p;esae please please I don't wasn't to be here. feeling very tiers now  going to sleep            sgoosby e

1 hour ago, jm_okla said:

Thank you Kyle. Its been ten days and I just feel worse. I don't know what else to say but this will be my last post. I cant find help here or anywhere else. I'm done being bullied and stepped on. I'm going to do it at work after everyone else has gone home. Maybe this is just a cry for attention or maybe i'm too overly sensitive I don't know an di don t care anymore I just want to sleep  god help me I don't care anymore. maybe this time I will actually di it  maybe just mabe it will finally worj. please just let it work please p;esae please please I don't wasn't to be here. feeling very tiers now  going to sleep            sgoosby e

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Sometimes to pull through hard times like this you just have to disregard everything and do whatever you want to. That’s what helped me get through my major bouts of depression, I ignored school and my parents and just did whatever I felt like until I was better. I don’t know if this advice is pertinent to you, but if you ever need to talk Mano y Mano you can always dm me. I’m here to help.

-KylePD

Well its official 16 pills isn't a lethal dose. Good to know. Honestly I've tried talking about this to someone. she said I couldn't afford her. Yea I have no hope for humanity left. This will probably be my last post. Just know you didn't fail me, I failed you. I failed you and myself. Nothing left to say that doesn't sound like I'm whining.

Good luck in all your endeavors.