Light in the tunnel?

Im on the mend from a major breakdown. Im deeply disturbed. Im trying to look forward but i get stuck on thoughts that people are out to get me. I do know there are some who dont believe i have anything worthwhile to say but the ongoing feelings of threat are here and they linger.

Im writing again. Thats good. Ive been remembering things from my childhood. Or i should clarify...as they were never forgotten...just invading my thoughts thats all.

I did a chain analysis on some if tge recent events and shared it in dbt class. I said that it was dumb before they convinced me to share it. One girl said at the end that she didnt think it was dumb at all...that it had some pretty heavy stuff in it.

What am i trying to say? To ask?

I guess feedback on how to get past these fears. I swear they are real but i know others will see it differently.

Hi Natasha,

Sorry you are struggling and suffering ! ! !   I wrote a long response to your post but had to erase it because I did not feel it would be helpful to you.  You are important to me and I wouldn't want to say something unhelpful.  I do feel badly that you are in an unhappy place right now.  If later on I can think of something helpful to say, I will.  You deserve so much more from life and so much better than you have received.  It is heartbreaking that you are in anguish!!!!!!! - epictetus

@Epictetus no no its ok. I know whT you were going to say was helpful. Dont sell yourself short. Im just trying to figure this all out. I have something very meaningful in the works now and it will be important to me. So there is hope. But im trying to put everything on pause and figure out why i am afraid. So i can take the fear and make it disappear. You are helpful no matter what.

• 3 months later...

I've had times in my life where I was really paranoid, but people really were out to get me one of those times and they ruined my life.  They still might be out to get me, I don't know if they moved on or not.