Online Depression Friendly Jobs

saaaraaah

I've been looking for online jobs that are flexible but at this point I'm not sure they exist lol. Or my job searching skills are just awful. Does anyone have any examples of online "jobs" that exist, or online jobs that some of you guys have? It's definitely kind of a recurring topic in a lot of threads. thanks :)

Hi Saaaraaah,

Job-searching online can be extremely frustrating - I completely understand that it likely feels as if online jobs do not exist.  While I am not super well-informed on this topic, I figured I would at least share that many call centers do reroute phone calls to remote employees who work from home.  I am not sure if this type of work would interest you, but that is one work-from-home opportunity of which I am aware.  I am guessing this would require some research on call centers - there may be a list of centers who specifically mention that they do this - and you may not even be limited by call centers nearby.

I hope this helps.  If I come across anything else, I'll be sure to send them along.  I wish you the best of luck in your search.

• 3 months later...

online jobs are the mystical unicorn of jobs. people say they exist, commercials claim you can make money from them... but when you try to find one, you cant.

the closest thing out there is probably Data Entry Clerk found on online job sites.

hi saaaraaah, I've recently looked into working online. there are communities on reddit that are focused on working online, most notably r/WorkOnline (you'll have to google that phrase because unfortunately posting links is forbidden on depressionforums). as far as I've gathered, your best bet is teaching english online. one of the sites where you can do this is Open English. you can also earn some money on mTurk if you are from the USA. you can try your luck by being a transcriber on sites like Rev. you can try to become a freelance writer, writing blog posts and such. if you have some strong skills, you can try to earn money on Fiverr. other places where I've heard you can earn some money are Respondent and Prolific (sites for participating in scientific research), Appen, Lionsgate, and Leapforce. good luck!