What would you like to buy

Natasha1

I wish I just had the money to blow on all kinds of decorations for Christmas & Hanukkah, and also really nice gifts for everyone. I'll still find nice gifts but affordable. As for decorations...I need to check out the dollar store again. And I have my eye on a few wreaths online.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SqueezeWax said:

I've been looking every Christmas for the past three years for a pair of green plaid pants.

When I searched on google there were 154,000,000 results for green plaid pants so you have to be able to find something you like.

Edited by sober4life

On 12/14/2019 at 11:00 AM, sober4life said:

When I searched on google there were 154,000,000 results for green plaid pants so you have to be able to find something you like.

They're either far too expensive or they don't come in my size (size 28 always sells out the quickest) or they're sold out (I hate how stores will bother to list things they haven't had in stock in years). I did manage to finally find a pair on H&M, though. I don't know when I'll get them. H&M has become notoriously slow to ship things. And they're only listed as 28R, no length is given...