Natasha1

What would you like to buy

A chainsaw to cut down the rest of the dead trees in the yard.  The beginning of November after the grass is done growing I will cut the rest of them down.  I've never even started a chainsaw before but I guarantee you that day they're coming down anyway.

Posted (edited)

Black bootcut jeans. Bootcuts have not been in style for almost 15 years. No one except Levi's makes them anymore, and most stores don't carry them for men at all.  Back in 2012 I was convinced skinny jeans were going to go out of style, but they're still mostly what trendy men wear. Loose, high waisted 'Dad' jeans are what the ultra hip have been wearing the past two years. 

What amazes me more is that wearing your shirt tucked in is socially acceptable among young people for the first time in about 25 years. 

Edited by SqueezeWax

A CD-DVD repair machine, although it's debated whether they work at all. From what I heard sometimes they malfunction and melt discs.

9 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.  I need a brain because this one is toast.

I could use a tune-up on my memory myself. But at least we don't require a heart or courage.

20 minutes ago, evalynn said:

I could use a tune-up on my memory myself. But at least we don't require a heart or courage.

Yeah apparently I have a strong heart but the rest of my organs are rotten.  If they opened me up for surgery I would look like a rotten pumpkin inside I'm sure.

Announcements