What would you like to buy

Natasha1

31 minutes ago, lindahurt said:

I would like to buy 50 acers of land and have tiny houses to accommodate some of the homeless people.  I would have a Goodwill, grocery store and urgent care facility built to help meet some of the basic needs.

That sounds great... I've been hankering after a tiny house myself. To be surround by nature and live a simpler life.. Its sounds good to me 🙂

22 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I think we humans have divorced ourselves from the nature of animals--they exist in balance with their environment while we destroy our surroundings.

If there is a God the only reason we're still here is because of the animals and the landscapes of the world.  He would hate us for ruining his dream for this place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, evalynn said:

A stationary bike so I could work out while watching TV. But I have a feeling I'd use it for a week and then it'd become a coat rack. 🤣

It works.  It's a great way to add up the miles.  It kind of works like when you're at the gym and on the treadmill and someone is driving you nuts making you talk the whole time and it occupies your mind and before you know it you've gone 5 miles.

• 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

still want the island i control who visits

Yeah me too.  The water around the island would be filled with crocodiles.  The only way to get to the island would be by landing on the roof helipad which will be usually covered in spikes unless I push a button to lower the spikes so a helicopter can land.

So many things. I would spend money on trips around the country, like San Francisco, New Orleans, Myrtle Beach, Chicago, Philadelphia, home to CT. I would buy things to fix up the house, like new cabinets etc. I would buy some new clothes that fit my current body. I would buy private Spanish lessons so I can improve my speaking. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sober4life said:

A new couch.  I won't though.  This seat is worn out on this side of the couch.  I'll honestly probably knowing me research how to restuff it and do that myself instead.🤔

Well it's cheaper for you and better for the environment 👍

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Well it's cheaper for you and better for the environment 👍

Well it's 85 degrees so you and I both know I'm as manic as a person can get.  Of course I've been restuffing the furniture today.🤭

• 1 month later...

I would like to hire someone for one year to take care of all my problems. A personal assistant on steroids.

If I'm having issues with someone, they could act as an intermediary or stand-in. If I need an errand done, they'll go do it. They'll do the caregiving stuff for my Dad. They'll cook. They'll act as an as-needed therapist and life coach. They'll figure out ways for me to live a more efficient and happier life. They'll stand up for me when I'm being bullied. They'll help me achieve my goals. They'll be there next to me when I need support. They'll make sure things still get done even when I'm at my lowest.

I would pay a lot of money for something like this.