What would you like to buy

Natasha1

I really need a new pair of shoes, and I'd love to buy myself some nice clothes too, and a yoga mat and new workout gear, climbing shoes, pay to get my teeth fixed..... one day when im not broke 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

A summer sleeping bag and perhaps a new pair of light hiking boots. And a proper bike repair pouch to carry all the stuff; a blown inner tube is a helluva pain in the arse if you're a bit too far from any shops.

• 1 month later...

I want to buy a sofa I can stretch out on 🤔 and I'm thinking of buying myself a night in a hotel soon for a little break. It's something I haven't done in nearly six years. Also going to the shop now to buy a coke and scooby snacks 😊

Edited by Nightjar

50 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

I want to buy a sofa I can stretch out on 🤔 and I'm thinking of buying myself a night in a hotel soon for a little break. It's something I haven't done in nearly six years. Also going to the shop now to buy a coke and scooby snacks 😊

I know how you feel.  It's sad we feel we have to get a motel room that we don't tell anyone about to get some peace.  I feel the same way though.  Why in the hell did I come back here?

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I know how you feel.  It's sad we feel we have to get a motel room that we don't tell anyone about to get some peace.  I feel the same way though.  Why in the hell did I come back here?

Ha! How did you know I wasn't gonna tell anyone? 😂 You're right, I don't want anyone to spoil my peace!!  It's my first night away from home in 6 years. Period (Ok, there was one night I stayed at my mom's and raced home in the morning. I was still living with my ex at the time so mini had someone there overnight. I never did it again though coz he is just downright irresponsible. It gives me the creeps just thinking about it 😬). 

truthfully, i dont want anything but my health, i don't care for anything else, but there's no buying that. i suppose if i did have extra money i'd like to travel and visit some different areas, it's always nice to explore and see different things..

I would like to have an owl suit like Al had on that one Married With Children episode.  One night a week I would hang out in the tree closest to the neighbors pretending to be an owl.  All other times I would be completely normal.  I just kind of want to have an experiment and see how things go.  I say no matter how long I do it they won't have the nerve to say anything about it to me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...