What would you like to buy

Natasha1

I really need a new pair of shoes, and I'd love to buy myself some nice clothes too, and ayoga mat and new workout gear, climbing shoes, pay to get my teeth fixed..... one day when im not broke

A summer sleeping bag and perhaps a new pair of light hiking boots. And a proper bike repair pouch to carry all the stuff; a blown inner tube is a helluva pain in the arse if you're a bit too far from any shops.

• 1 month later...

I want to buy a sofa I can stretch out on and I'm thinking of buying myself a night in a hotel soon for a little break. It's something I haven't done in nearly six years. Also going to the shop now to buy a coke and scooby snacks

Edited by Nightjar

50 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

I want to buy a sofa I can stretch out on and I'm thinking of buying myself a night in a hotel soon for a little break. It's something I haven't done in nearly six years. Also going to the shop now to buy a coke and scooby snacks

I know how you feel. It's sad we feel we have to get a motel room that we don't tell anyone about to get some peace. I feel the same way though. Why in the hell did I come back here?

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I know how you feel. It's sad we feel we have to get a motel room that we don't tell anyone about to get some peace. I feel the same way though. Why in the hell did I come back here?

Ha! How did you know I wasn't gonna tell anyone? You're right, I don't want anyone to spoil my peace!! It's my first night away from home in 6 years. Period (Ok, there was one night I stayed at my mom's and raced home in the morning. I was still living with my ex at the time so mini had someone there overnight. I never did it again though coz he is just downright irresponsible. It gives me the creeps just thinking about it ).

truthfully, i dont want anything but my health, i don't care for anything else, but there's no buying that. i suppose if i did have extra money i'd like to travel and visit some different areas, it's always nice to explore and see different things..

I would like to have an owl suit like Al had on that one Married With Children episode. One nighta week I would hang out in the tree closest to the neighbors pretending to be an owl. All other times I would be completely normal. I just kind of want to have an experiment and see how things go. I say no matter how long I do it they won't have the nerve to say anything about it to me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/23/2021 at 4:02 PM, sober4life said:

I like number 4. I have always wanted my own island with some of every type of animal on the island. Well every animal except for people.

I think we humans have divorced ourselves from the nature of animals--they exist in balance with their environment while we destroy our surroundings.