What would you like to buy

Natasha1

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Oh yeah, that sounds amazing. Just to have meals provided, talk about yourself aaaall day,  do some nice activities, no dishes, no litter box duties 😂😂😂

Sign me up. Yes please 😁

Probably the therapy part would be my least favorite part, I've always been apprehensive about the idea of group therapy (maybe that's proof I actually need to try it). Apparently there are such things as adult summer camps, but I'd prefer knowing everyone I'm with is dealing with mental health issues too.

5 hours ago, sober4life said:

Every inpatient facility sounds nice on the commercials.  By lunch time you're thinking oh no I'm stuck in the mountains and there's no way out of here.

I'm okay being stuck in the mountains, maybe I'll get lucky and get eaten by a bear 👌 As long as I can hide in my room if I'm not feeling well, I think it'll be okay.

34 minutes ago, AllisonM said:

A 1970 Challenger with the 426 Hemi if I had the money

I miss that feeling I used to get from driving cars fast or from going on roller coasters.  Those things seem to fade away as I get older.  They're not gone but they've lessened significantly.  I've changed in some ways that I see as good and in some ways I say I'm becoming a wimp.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I miss that feeling I used to get from driving cars fast or from going on roller coasters.  Those things seem to fade away as I get older.  They're not gone but they've lessened significantly.  I've changed in some ways that I see as good and in some ways I say I'm becoming a wimp.

$100,000.00 and up restored.Being a Mopar fanatic,I always wanted one and happy with my 1970 Challenger with the 440 6 pack.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:49 AM, AllisonM said:

$100,000.00 and up restored.Being a Mopar fanatic,I always wanted one and happy with my 1970 Challenger with the 440 6 pack.

My gal is a Mopar girl. She loves that horrible green they put on Challengers in the early 70s. They brought it back on some of the newer Challenger/Charger line. She'd take a hemi in a minute if she could afford it.

After owning a few Vettes, escpecially the Z06, I had my dream cars. I've got an 04 CTS-V. A nice sedan with some attitude. 😁 

He has a very smart staff.  I don't believe for a second they just get out of bed and put on whatever like average people even to go out to check the mailbox.  I just literally typed in be into a search engine and bernie's mittens came up as a suggestion.  

Bernie was given the mittens for free by a teacher in his state. I remember because I tweeted her a year ago when they first got popular. From what I understand, the teacher doesn't have the time to make more of them although she has been flooded with requests.

I am glad Bernie used the internet fame to help Meals on Wheels, it is what I expect of him. He is pretty much the only part of US politics I am jealous about.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, watalife said:

Small step ladder for home use. I guess I have to pay for everything. Also need a new patio chair since I got paint on the other one.

I know from experience ladders are a good investment.  They helped me cut down trees and clean gutters and fix the roof.  If you plan on doing everything around the house it will be much cheaper to buy a good ladder than to pay someone to help with everything.