What would you like to buy

Natasha1

What I've been thinking of buying, I did, I ordered yesterday.  Three prisms of different shapes---one the regular globe, all about one to two inches.  The sun will rise in a window above my sink and the inside of my trailer will shine like a disco palace!

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

40 minutes ago, Bulgakov said:

What I've been thinking of buying, I did, I ordered yesterday.  Three prisms of different shapes---one the regular globe, all about one to two inches.  The sun will rise in a window above my sink and the inside of my trailer will shine like a disco palace!

Bulgakov

We need a shocked reaction.  The sun shines right in one of my windows so it might work for me too.  Most people I'm sure would put up a curtain but I still have the curtains up that the last owners left up and there wasn't a curtain in that window.😂

• 3 weeks later...

"Buying American" poses more of a problem now.  I ordered a half-dozen cloth masks off Amazon or Walmart a few months back, once I understood that they'd be around a while.  The maker was Perry Ellis.  Seemed to me I recognized the name.

They are fine, but say, "Made in China" on them.   But I use them of course. 

Today on Fox news website is a story about how the Chinese are still using the Uighur people as forced labor, making products the article said. 

My Covid masks are made in China, and very possibly by enslaved Uighurs.  I hope I don't get any karmic demerits for this sort of thing.

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

24 minutes ago, Bulgakov said:

"Buying American" poses more of a problem now.  I ordered a half-dozen cloth masks off Amazon or Walmart a few months back, once I understood that they'd be around a while.  The maker was Perry Ellis.  Seemed to me I recognized the name.

They are fine, but say, "Made in China" on them.   But I use them of course. 

Today on Fox news website is a story about how the Chinese are still using the Uighur people as forced labor, making products the article said. 

My Covid masks are made in China, and very possibly by enslaved Uighurs.  I hope I don't get any karmic demerits for this sort of thing.

Bulgakov

This is a pandemic and you bought things to try to save your life during a pandemic.  That's it.  I'm not going to let you feel bad for this for one second.  Real friends only see the good part that you're fighting to survive a pandemic and they should be happy about that end of story.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kogent5 said:

A 3 month stint in one of those really posh inpatient treatment centres in the mountains, the ones where you have activities like horseriding but you also get personal and group therapy. I've never done inpatient but those seem actually nice.

Oh yeah, that sounds amazing. Just to have meals provided, talk about yourself aaaall day,  do some nice activities, no dishes, no litter box duties 😂😂😂

Sign me up. Yes please 😁