What would you like to buy

Natasha1

4 hours ago, sober4life said:

I don't have a smart phone.  I'm using a computer that's probably 12 years old.  I have the cheapest flip phone I could find mainly so I can point out to people I'm refusing to conform.  I would have this same phone if I was a millionaire.

That's the spirit! I love people who are comfortable being themselves ❤️

14 hours ago, watalife said:

@babyxgothxx these flat cell phones have really only been around 10 years. There for spying on the people and advertising for sales. It's almost impossible not to need one because they want us to pay our bills, order stuff not in the stores, and to stare into the camera while they stare back.😵😵😵😆😆😆🙊🙊🙊

That's scary! I'm glad I don't own a smartphone 😞

I'm going to start buying smokey the bear figurines.  I want to buy enough so I can give them to people every time I need to give someone a gift or better yet just give people a figurine every time I go to someone's house even if it's the first time I meet them.  Before I say anything at all I hand them a figurine and maybe just leave after that.  Why would I need to say anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna treat myself to a new jumper I've seen. It's not expensive so it shouldn't blow my budget and I like it. Result. 

I also wanna buy yet another new duvet set 😬 I am addicted to buying bedding. I've recently bought one with Xmas trees on but I wanna buy another one with reindeer 😬 OMG it's the fluffiest, coziest duvet cover in the world. I might try to resist coz I am trying to save and xmas is coming..

I also wanna re-buy Alice in wonderland and Through the looking glass. I love fairy tales and I have purged most of my books 😬 That's something that I might wait to buy. I could always get it out in the library or just wait I guess 🤔

Must have money for operation Escape from Alcatraz 💰to pay the prison guards.

Just now, sober4life said:

I feel the same way but also want to go on a huge shopping spree like you.  I feel like doing Christmas shopping from now until Christmas.

The more I shop for others the more I wanna shop for myself. It's a vicious circle. Especially those damned duvet covers. I literally have no room 😂

I do the same thing.  A lot of the time my mind convinces me I have to buy something.  The world could be coming to an end and I had to buy 6 boxes of cereal today.  Most of the things I buy satisfies a temporary "need" and even on the ride home I'm regretting it.  Things don't even make it to the house before I'm sick of them at this point.  I'm out of control constantly buying and also at the same time constantly throwing things away.  I have 6 bags of trash again.

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

More toilet paper everyone's hoarding that again.  That's what's important right now right?🙄

Not again!  The hoarders cannot have used up all the rolls they bought last time. How many times a day can you wipe your a**?  

1 hour ago, jkd_sd said:

Not again!  The hoarders cannot have used up all the rolls they bought last time. How many times a day can you wipe your a**?  

Some places have the toilet paper behind the counter so people can't take it all and they will come up with schemes to get around the amount you're allowed to get.  They'll take the time to come up with stories to get more toilet paper.  I like the answer from the guy on the morning radio.  I'm not going to stock up on toilet paper.  I'll just use an old shirt.  I would certainly use an old shirt before I sat around thinking up a plan to trick the store clerk into getting more toilet paper than allowed!