What would you like to buy

Natasha1

32 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

I've never heard of that one before 😮 That's a first lol 

I heard about it on the radio.  I also heard about Megadeth cruises.  "Surprisingly" all these people are fakes that only care about money.  I even saw a Metallica coloring book.🤭

14 hours ago, sober4life said:

I heard about it on the radio.  I also heard about Megadeth cruises.  "Surprisingly" all these people are fakes that only care about money.  I even saw a Metallica coloring book.🤭

Interesting. Metallica was big when I was in high school. After school, you would usually hear "Master of Puppets" blaring out the windows of the old Impalas and Chevelles. That is, unless a fight was scheduled outside the school grounds and the teachers didn't come to break it up.

19 hours ago, sober4life said:

Aww it would be nice if the cruises were real. I don't listen to Megadeth all the time but they're one of my favourite metal bands ☺️  I'm pretty sure I saw a Metallica colouring book ages ago. They seem to have a colouring book for everything, which is kind of a good thing!

Edited by babyxgothxx

1 hour ago, babyxgothxx said:

Aww it would be nice if the cruises were real. I don't listen to Megadeth all the time but they're one of my favourite metal bands ☺️  I'm pretty sure I saw a Metallica colouring book ages ago. They seem to have a colouring book for everything, which is kind of a good thing!

The Megadeth fan cruises are real look them up.  It used to be you could hear Megadeth on the radio.  Megadeth was one of the first cassette tapes mom took from me as a kid.  Now it's a world where people say what's a cassette and what's the radio?  I like coloring books too but at the same time I enjoy heavy metal music but can't imagine them being combined.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

The Megadeth fan cruises are real look them up.  It used to be you could hear Megadeth on the radio.  Megadeth was one of the first cassette tapes mom took from me as a kid.  Now it's a world where people say what's a cassette and what's the radio?  I like coloring books too but at the same time I enjoy heavy metal music but can't imagine them being combined.

Yes I don't think they fit well either. Colouring books are better when they have a relaxing theme. I would love to go back to the days when Megadeth were at their peak! Those times seemed fun 👍 Downloading music is not the same as buying a physical copy ❤️ Cassettes, radio and vinyl were cool and need to come back full force

13 hours ago, babyxgothxx said:

Yes I don't think they fit well either. Colouring books are better when they have a relaxing theme. I would love to go back to the days when Megadeth were at their peak! Those times seemed fun 👍 Downloading music is not the same as buying a physical copy ❤️ Cassettes, radio and vinyl were cool and need to come back full force

Those were the good old days. If you could get your hands on it, the latest Megadeth, Metallica, or Iron Maiden tape made you both the most wanted and hated kid in school. Strangely enough, the competing crowd was blasting Ice-T's second tape all the time. And LL Cool J was not cool in those circles.

15 hours ago, anon22ae said:

Those were the good old days. If you could get your hands on it, the latest Megadeth, Metallica, or Iron Maiden tape made you both the most wanted and hated kid in school. Strangely enough, the competing crowd was blasting Ice-T's second tape all the time. And LL Cool J was not cool in those circles.

I love the music and fashion from the 90s! 💕 They were more creative and upbeat, including some of the pop music. I was even happy when they brought back the choker trend a few years ago, despite some not liking it. Wish they can bring back most of the 90s fashion, actually. They may borrow influences from the 2000s throughout this decade though, since it started 20 years ago now. I don't mean to sound like one of "those" people but sometimes I wish I was born 10 years earlier. Everything seemed more simple then. Actually, even last year seems more simple than this year, you know what I mean 🤭

Edited by babyxgothxx

On 10/7/2020 at 2:56 PM, babyxgothxx said:

I love the music and fashion from the 90s! 💕 They were more creative and upbeat, including some of the pop music. I was even happy when they brought back the choker trend a few years ago, despite some not liking it. Wish they can bring back most of the 90s fashion, actually. They may borrow influences from the 2000s throughout this decade though, since it started 20 years ago now. I don't mean to sound like one of "those" people but sometimes I wish I was born 10 years earlier. Everything seemed more simple then. Actually, even last year seems more simple than this year, you know what I mean 🤭

Yes, somehow the 90's seemed so full of promise for the future. It's amazing how great life was without smartphones or the Internet. The Internet came during this time for those in college (well, it had been around for decades, just not available to most). Even with just plain text (not even real graphics, much less multimedia), somehow it was so much more fascinating than today.

What to buy? A time machine to go back there. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 12:31 PM, anon22ae said:

Yes, somehow the 90's seemed so full of promise for the future. It's amazing how great life was without smartphones or the Internet. The Internet came during this time for those in college (well, it had been around for decades, just not available to most). Even with just plain text (not even real graphics, much less multimedia), somehow it was so much more fascinating than today.

What to buy? A time machine to go back there. 🙂

It seemed like a carefree time! I think life would be simpler without all the technology we have today to be honest. I prefer the graphics of those times to now. No social media or smartphones! They had those simple phones with that fun snake game, I think? 😊 The games and music were creative and fascinating! I wish we had a time machine to go back there. Well, I wish I was my current age back then, so I can remember every bit haha 😄

Yeah the games back then I could actually play.  Now I'm old and mostly make a fool of myself unless it's a sports game.  I enjoyed Mario Bros and Zelda games.  Back then the music was tons better and we had technology but it wasn't our whole lives.  We played video games for a while and then went outside to play.

13 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yeah the games back then I could actually play.  Now I'm old and mostly make a fool of myself unless it's a sports game.  I enjoyed Mario Bros and Zelda games.  Back then the music was tons better and we had technology but it wasn't our whole lives.  We played video games for a while and then went outside to play.

Sounds like me. I loved Super Mario Bros. and played Zelda on the original Nintendo... not even the Super NES, but the original NES, so you can guess how old I am. When the SNES came out, I was off to college and had no time for gaming. Somehow I never really got back into it, despite the astounding improvements in graphics and sound across the console generations.

Agreed with @babyxgothxx on games. Somehow they were just more fun back then. We now have full motion unlimited color 3D 4K video, which I would have seriously thought was alien technology if I had seen a glimpse during those times. Nowadays I look at it and it's all just "meh" 😟

Yeah my first game system was the original Nintendo.  I remember clear as day my cousin talking about it at a reunion.  Up to that point I never played games.  I got the original Nintendo with Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, and that other Olympic game whatever it was called.  I had the mat and the gun.  This made me look up gaming systems.  Magnavox Odyssey was the first gaming system in 1972.  I've never heard of it.  I've even played Intellivision and the old ataris but I've never heard of the Magnavox Odyssey and and there were 300,000 systems sold!

Edited by sober4life