What would you like to buy

Natasha1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, violeteyes said:

Target had those last winter.

So I can go to the store dressed as a unicorn with a miniature horse emotional support animal as long as we're both wearing masks.

Edited by sober4life

• 3 weeks later...

I almost got pepper spray today.  It really is to that point isn't it.  It's not safe going anywhere anymore and you sure can't trust that anyone will act sensibly!  I've been through some really awful times in life but I hardly ever felt a need to have something to protect myself but I feel that way now for sure!

A scarecrow suit.  My life should be completely fixed and there won't be anything else that needs to be done this month.  Then like I planned all along I can start wearing the scarecrow suit.  I'm sure people won't understand that part.  You did everything you did just so you could dress like a scarecrow will be the comments I'm sure.😒

Edited by sober4life

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, watalife said:

A ticket to hell

Don't waste your money.   On any given day, go out and try to deal with the world.  *presto!*  You are there!  

I would like to buy a large pizza made to my exact specifications and eat myself into oblivion.

A horse.  I do want to fence in this place and have animals here but I want to begin that with Christmas gift exchange as a gag gift.  Wait I have to go out and get your gift and bring a horse into their house.  I know they won't want the horse so that's how I will begin to start my farm here.:unsure:

A magic machine that prints unlimited amounts of real money.

I really do not care much about money.  But, recently my family and I are being affected by the pressures of 'the almighty dollar'.  I want the stress of this 'money situation' to be over ... permanently