Natasha1

What would you like to buy

30 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

I'd like to buy one of those old fashioned devices used for wringing out wet clothing.  It would mean my clothes would dry faster on the clothesline.  

A spinner? I would like one of those, but I don't think they make those here.

I would really like to try a weighted blanket. I've been doubling up on my comforters for warmth, but I've noticed that the weight kinda does help me sleep better and I hear weighted blankets are good for anxiety (anxiety was it? Well, it was recommended to me anyway). And now the original owner wants back their comforter, so this might just be the time...but it is still quite the investment and risk if it doesn't work. Hmm

If I can ever find some, I'd like to buy some good quality, flattering tunic tops to go with my leggings. Also, some thick concealer to cover all my psoriasis plaques.

A huge kitchen with nice counter tops and cabinets and a steel appliances and a breakfast nook...and a furnished basement where my husband can keep all his crap like his blu-ray collection and nerd toys.

3 hours ago, evalynn said:

A huge kitchen with nice counter tops and cabinets and a steel appliances and a breakfast nook...and a furnished basement where my husband can keep all his crap like his blu-ray collection and nerd toys.

This made me laugh...the part about your husband's crap. I loved that line!

17 hours ago, bristlecone said:

bat house and great horned owl box for nesting and observation

Oh gosh, I like the way you think here! I miss the old house where I had a huge back yard filled with bird and bat houses.

Announcements