What's On Your Mind Right Now? (2)

On 5/22/2018 at 3:41 PM, zenzang said:

it will never change.  i'm being looked at like a piece of meat by every man i've ever met.

We men are a visual bunch, unfortunately. I've been able to control it throughout my life but beauty still turns my head. Honestly, I can't help it. But at least I'm not a pig about it.

20 hours ago, vega57 said:

Why do my loved ones keep dying; my brother in law died at 9.30 this morning. He's dad died 5 months ago. That's what is on my mind.

Oh wow, I'm sorry @vega57. My condolences.

My former girlfriend is on my mind right now. I saw someone who reminded me so much of her earlier today. That threw me into a tailspin. I'm augering in and will soon hit the ground with a craptacular crash. I want to booze it so badly.

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

My former girlfriend is on my mind right now. I saw someone who reminded me so much of her earlier today. That threw me into a tailspin. I'm augering in and will soon hit the ground with a craptacular crash. I want to booze it so badly.

I want to drink too.  Sadly I do.  I won't though nothing can ever make me drink.

On 5/25/2018 at 6:06 PM, SpiralingMind said:

I'm so very sorry for your loss, vega.

Thank you. This makes 12 since September 2016. The whole family is on edge 

On 5/25/2018 at 6:06 PM, SpiralingMind said:

I'm so very sorry for your loss, vega.

I'm thinking about so many things, how have we ended up here, about the sadness I see in my wife, not to mention our 2 families. I'm also having extremely bad thoughts but that for another place and maybe another time. 

I'm going to be a lifelong throwaway and somehow I have to deal with that.  I'll never be anything to anyone.  If I died nobody would care.  Nobody would show up to the funeral.  I will never have flowers on my grave and nobody will ever visit my grave.  I'm nothing.

11 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm going to be a lifelong throwaway and somehow I have to deal with that.  I'll never be anything to anyone.  If I died nobody would care.  Nobody would show up to the funeral.  I will never have flowers on my grave and nobody will ever visit my grave.  I'm nothing.

Child you are definitely wrong, we all have some one who loves us or at the very least is concerned. Don't let this thought run wild in you, does you no good.

10 hours ago, evalynn said:

How unhappy I am. How I must've done everything wrong for my life to get to this point. Do I have a reason to get up everyday anymore? Nothing about my life is how I want it to be. 

It may not be and probably will never be so but you have the power to change it. The "problem" is most likely your mental illness. When I'm in the midst of the fog of depression I to feel this way but I know it will lift, for how long I don't know but I know it will lift. Be patient, in patients lies power. 

21 hours ago, vega57 said:

I'm thinking about so many things, how have we ended up here, about the sadness I see in my wife, not to mention our 2 families. I'm also having extremely bad thoughts but that for another place and maybe another time. 

That's a lot of people to say goodbye to, especially in so short a time.  I'm so sorry for you and your family and the losses you've had.

Take very good care of yourself.

How worthless I still am to other people, but not to myself... no matter how much I put myself out there for guys and actually being intimate with them and they still ignore me.. I want an intimate relationship but its hard to do that when im putting in 90%. I feel used, i feel lied to, i feel tired, i feel not good enough for others. 

13 hours ago, SpiralingMind said:

That's a lot of people to say goodbye to, especially in so short a time.  I'm so sorry for you and your family and the losses you've had.

Take very good care of yourself.

Thank you for kind words. Yeah to many, way to many. People think we are cursed, but it's just life. The grandkids are suffering from fear that the grandparents won't be around much longer; that's us. We all talk about needing a breather, substantial time between each death. It's funny the things one thinks about at times like these. 

11 hours ago, duck said:

I am sitting in my parked car watching walk by laughing and having a good time.  It is 11:33pm on our famous Whyte Avenue.

I need to visit that avenue! Streetview, here I come...