Donate Now Read more... ×
KidSurvivor2011

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" Topic (5)

14 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

I feel twisted up in a pretzel right now.... ugh. Relationships can be complicated.

What's happened??? x :hugs:

35 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

Just... complications. It will be OK!

:hugs:

Bet it will! You two are perfect together :icon12: All relationships have their ups and downs x:hugs:

3 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

He's passed away??? How did you know?? Heartbreaking news RIP Mark :coopcray:

It's in Announcements, 1/3/2018

10 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

Bet it will! You two are perfect together :icon12: All relationships have their ups and downs x:hugs:

TY! They sure do!

HUGS.

10 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

Anytime hun!!! HUGS back :hugs:

awww, thanks. What happened is something's come up and I'm not sure I can continue dating this guy. I am kind of heartbroken right now. :broken_heart: But I can't really talk about the details.

2 hours ago, JD4010 said:

We are supposed to make 25F tomorrow. Right now it's -8F so that will be quite a warm up.

My @ss is dragging today. I need to get a new mattress because the old one has become so uncomfortable. It wasn't really meant to be slept on all the time anyway, as it is a futon cushion. The futon is the same size as a single bed so I can easily find a mattress. But forking over the $$$ is another story.

My old mattress was probably 40 years old.  It had springs sticking into me that I covered with opened magazines.  It had stains all over it.  It looked worse than something you'd see under a bridge.  I don't like the cold weather like you do.  I want to get well enough to take off to California.

4 minutes ago, RiverLight said:

awww, thanks. What happened is something's come up and I'm not sure I can continue dating this guy. I am kind of heartbroken right now. :broken_heart: But I can't really talk about the details.

Do you wanna message me? Sometimes messages don't come up in my Inbox and it's frustrating... Glitches!!!! But I'll try my best x :hugs:

3 minutes ago, babyxgothxx said:

Do you wanna message me? Sometimes messages don't come up in my Inbox and it's frustrating... Glitches!!!! But I'll try my best x :hugs:

Just sent you a PM! Thanks!!! :hugs:

1 hour ago, salparadise6132 said:

Bored, alone, disappointed in myself and unloved.

Sending hugs, love, peaceful thoughts to you... :)

6 hours ago, JD4010 said:

We are supposed to make 25F tomorrow. Right now it's -8F so that will be quite a warm up.

My @ss is dragging today. I need to get a new mattress because the old one has become so uncomfortable. It wasn't really meant to be slept on all the time anyway, as it is a futon cushion. The futon is the same size as a single bed so I can easily find a mattress. But forking over the $$$ is another story.

Keep the old mattress. Changing it would be like changing spouses.  :):smilingteeth:

I feel like I'm alone in the dark in Antarctica.  That's how I feel about my real life.  Nothing but coldness and nothingness.  I feel a never ending feeling of being alone and left out in the cold by people in my life.  My family never calls me or stops by to see how I'm doing.  The next time I see them could easily be the last time I see them.  I hate having a family like mine.  

3 hours ago, Nisemono said:

Those thoughts have been getting louder again. **** you you P**k! **** yourself! Can't say that my self-loathing and suicidal tendancies are especially eloquent. Can I get a "please"?

Forgive me, Nisemono, if I laugh out loud. Not at your suicidal thoughts, but at the truthful way you portray them.

No, our hurt, pathetic, pain body voices are anything but eloquent.  Mine has been reciting the same old boring story - basically, Brian, you suck s***balls - for the last 40 years. Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Maybe it ought to read a book or something?  Perhaps it's time to tune these losing voices out!

Big hugs!