Bad dreans

Cent

This is probably the most personal piece of information I will put on the internet. 

Today is Christmas day and I was in the middle of unwrapping my gifts with my cousins when I remembered the dream I had not 12 hours before. (If you have a weak stomach, click away) I was engaging in sexual intercourse with my step-sister. 

This is not a recent problem, and I have been dealing with these feelings since I moves in with her about a year and a half ago. I feel immense guilt for how I feel. I see myself as a disgusting monster. How could a good man feel that way about his sister?

I need guidance. If this gets out to anyone who knows my identity I will be ruined. A ruined reputation. I need guidance.

47 minutes ago, Cent said:

This is not a recent problem, and I have been dealing with these feelings since I moves in with her about a year and a half ago. I feel immense guilt for how I feel. I see myself as a disgusting monster. How could a good man feel that way about his sister?

You're not a monster, she's not a blood-relative so it's perfectly normal to feel attracted to her. Just like people's feelings won't just disappear when they fancy someone who's already in a relationship it's only logical that your feelings won't just disappear because a piece of paper says she's your sister.

Now yes, people may be offended but biologically speaking there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You can't control your dreams or desires but you can control your actions so as long as you don't act on them you'll be fine. 

Edited by lonelyforeigner

Fantasies and dreams are perfectly normal. Being attracted to someone like a step-sister is perfectly normal too. You are the one who gets to choose if you act on those feelings. I would think that you would probably not choose to act on or share those feelings with her because it would make her uncomfortable. I would suggest acknowledging your feelings to yourself, telling yourself that it is normal, and then try to focus on other things. Honestly I suspect it will pass if you don't spend too much time focusing on it and hating yourself for it. And you'll find someone who likes back.