Sign in to follow this  
uncertain1

Cannibidiol (CBD) usage

I tried the CBD oil capsules for a bit. Approximately 30mg/day.  I thought they gave me a little boost at first but as I kept taking them they didn’t really do much for me.

Everyone is different though so worth a shot. A lady I know through work does the drops under her tongue and she said they helped her depression and help with fibromyalgia quite a bit! It was CBD hemp oil tincture 1500. I think she said she does a couple/few drops 1-2x day.

On 12/17/2017 at 11:14 PM, 1966michigan said:

I tried the CBD oil capsules for a bit. Approximately 30mg/day.  I thought they gave me a little boost at first but as I kept taking them they didn’t really do much for me.

Everyone is different though so worth a shot. A lady I know through work does the drops under her tongue and she said they helped her depression and help with fibromyalgia quite a bit! It was CBD hemp oil tincture 1500. I think she said she does a couple/few drops 1-2x day.

Thank you! It's expensive and the claims are suspect, but perhaps I should try it. 

I've never tried it but I'm curious because besides the Prozac I recently started a few weeks ago (after trying 7-8 other antidepressants and failing in addition to ketamine), nothing has worked for my depression and I've felt awful for years. I know I can't smoke because it gives me panic attacks, but maybe the CBD oil would be beneficial?