Sign in to follow this  
iamnotforever

Should I be Worried

So I have been dating the same guy for three months as of yesterday. And I sent him a paragraph text message last night basically jsut saying I was so happy we had been together for three months. I have received no response and its almost 24 hours later. I don't know if he is ok or if I should be concerned. He works nights and is often very tired in the morning so that could explain why he hasn't texted me back. But i'm super anxious because it isn't like him to not respond to something sweet like that. My brain is trying to assume that he isn't into me anymore and my instincts are telling me to pull away and I don't want to because I think I love him. I am just so used to guys leaving me without explanation. I really hope this isn't the case.

Hi iamnotforever,

I realize this post is nearly two months old, but figured I would respond anyway.

I hope everything worked out in your favor regarding the relationship and his response to your text message.  If you are "so used to guys leaving," it is understandable that your mind would start wandering when a behavioral pattern is broken, even for a brief moment.

I hope to hear more from you!