Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

Donate Now   11/12/2017

Depression Forums has no real advertising help and no corporate sponsors. We depend on the support from our readers and especially our members. Your Donations would help DF to continue to stay on the internet and is greatly appreciated. Give the gift that keeps on giving. Donate Now  
Eunoia

May you help me with my self-love/self-care journey, please?

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

Advertisement

Hello, I'm Ash (my favorite word is Eunoia :loveya:

I was wondering if anyone would take time to help me come up with ideas for my self-love/self-care journey? I would appreciate it it more than words can express, I swear. I've just spent my (literally) whole life hating myself, harming myself and just not taking care or showing any love for myself because of major clinical depression, chronic generalized anxiety, severe body dysmorphia, etc. I want to take the first step by showing myself unconditional self-love and taking care of my appearance, my body and my (physical, mental, emotional) health, but frankly...

...I don't know where to start because I've just shown myself so much constant disrespect my whole life... :cry:

Please help me? Any help is infinitely appreciated!!! :hearts:

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

Hi Eunoia -- Welcome to Df. :)

I would say that self-care would be a more practical thing, so getting into a routine of showering and eating etc and taking care physically of yourself even if you don't want to.

Self-love, I would say to be in the moment, if your present in the moment and take the armour off, you will know what you want to do to fully love yourself.

Tungsten.