Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

A Reminder that we are a PG13 Site   12/09/2016

Please keep in mind that NO content can be posted that is not PG13!  No sexual content and definitely not images which is not permitted in a post! We will delete it.  Not even memes or humorous images should be posted, if you want these forums to continue. NO IMAGES! If you want to post an image, post the URL pointing it to your gallery.  Again, Depressionforums.org is PG13!! Thank you~ ~Forum Admin  
scnrf

hi

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

Advertisement

my name is frances and i'm 26. i've been struggling with depression for 10+ years and i just started taking medication last week (wellbutrin) - i came across this site when i was looking for more information on it and decided i'd join, so here i am.

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

21 hours ago, scnrf said:

my name is frances and i'm 26. i've been struggling with depression for 10+ years and i just started taking medication last week (wellbutrin) - i came across this site when i was looking for more information on it and decided i'd join, so here i am.

I'm glad you found DF, Frances.  I hope you'll feel comfortable posting so everyone will get to know you.  The more you post and answer posts, the more people will know you here. There's a forum on Wellbutrin.  Anyhow, please be patient as replies may be a bit slow, but sincere, nonetheless!  If you need me, I check in daily.  How are you feeling?  - Deb

Posted · Report post  

On ‎09‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:04 AM, scnrf said:
Advertisement

Welcome to the site scnrf. :flowers:

- KS

Posted · Report post  

31 minutes ago, KidSurvivor2011 said:

Welcome to the site scnrf. :flowers:

- KS

thank you :)

Posted · Report post  

On 9/22/2017 at 8:09 PM, Debbers said:

I'm glad you found DF, Frances.  I hope you'll feel comfortable posting so everyone will get to know you.  The more you post and answer posts, the more people will know you here. There's a forum on Wellbutrin.  Anyhow, please be patient as replies may be a bit slow, but sincere, nonetheless!  If you need me, I check in daily.  How are you feeling?  - Deb

Thank you. Are there any forums on childhood sexual abuse? It would be nice to connect with others with similar experiences..

Posted · Report post  

22 hours ago, scnrf said:

Thank you. Are there any forums on childhood sexual abuse? It would be nice to connect with others with similar experiences..

I will pm you