Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

Donate Now   11/12/2017

Depression Forums has no real advertising help and no corporate sponsors. We depend on the support from our readers and especially our members. Your Donations would help DF to continue to stay on the internet and is greatly appreciated. Give the gift that keeps on giving. Donate Now  
Natasha1

Tell Them Off Here

40 posts in this topic

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

Sure. Take it away. I didnt deserve it anyway. I know you love controlling me. You love having the power to take things away. You loved telling me...i know. 

Oh right and you are such a ******* victim arent you? 

You werent always like this. When we met you seemed to be perfect and i wanted to spend my life with you. I didnt take note of the warning signs.

Yeah, love is blind.

I know youll be happy once i go. Once i go the way my dad did. Just waiting for the cancer to take its form. Yes so happy. Cant happen fast enough can it?

So what does that say about you?

Posted · Report post  

I was accused by a customer at work of having stolen her credit card. She claimed we were the last store she used it at, and since I was one of the two people working drive thru when she passed by and she later couldn't find it, she assumed I was probably the one that stole it. She probably just lost it. I didn't and don't appreciate my integrity being questioned.

Posted (edited) · Report post  

Most of the people I want to tell off are here, it's for making weird assumptions about me.  It's probably not appropriate to tell them off here, they might read it. 

I tell my grandmother off to her face for acting like she hates me. 

Edited by Teddy545

Posted · Report post  

To you, the presumptuous, pompous, arrogant, public I am forced to deal with while at work: 

You're no more important than anyone else.  Your crappy remarks to those of us trying to help you are ridiculous.  You deserve a great big XXXX OFF!

Posted · Report post  

To all the people who walk all over me or push me around, F-off. Just because you know I won't stand up for myself, doesn't mean you have bully me or take advantage of me. In my opinion you are scum, but for some reason you're friends with everyone while I'm friends with no one. From the bottom of my heart, $&@# YOU! 

To my late parents: I hope both of you selfish pieces of crap are resting miserably.

- KS

Edited by KidSurvivor2011
Forgot a word

Posted · Report post  

To my friend of 23 years .... now ex-friend:

I wish you could realize how helping you screwed up my life.  I have lost myself, my sanity and my happiness because of you and your problems.  You are a narcissist and totally full of yourself.  You chose your abusive husband who is in prison over a loving family.  EVEN AFTER HE DID WHAT HE DID TO YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER!!!  You took advantage of my kindness and help.  You wrote very unkind words about me .....  one of the few people that would even speak to you or offer help of any kind.  I don't know what happened to you.  But you are not the friend that I had years ago.  Keep treating people like you do ...... and you will be totally alone, if you aren't already.  The only good that has come from this ..... I stand up for myself and don't let anyone walk all over me anymore.  Maybe that was the purpose of the whole mess.

I needed to get that out!  It's been a while since I mentioned any of this to my family.  I know they were tired of hearing about it.  Be careful who you trust.   

Posted · Report post  

The hospital I interviewed at for the second time for a second position will hire because I will apply again and again until they give me a chance. **** people who tell me to change my career path because im not making the amount of progress they expect me to, I would rather die on the street starving to death or end myself then give up on my goals and ambitions to work just for the money I would rather be homeless working for free at a job I enjoy then one I hate for alot of money. **** the people who try to bring me down or think im an idealist, that im not realistic. I can be as insane as I want to be it's my life I accept myself and my ambitions.

we

Posted · Report post  

On 9/23/2017 at 9:02 PM, Gnarls said:

To all the people who walk all over me or push me around, F-off. Just because you know I won't stand up for myself, doesn't mean you have bully me or take advantage of me. In my opinion you are scum, but for some reason you're friends with everyone while I'm friends with no one. From the bottom of my heart, $&@# YOU! 

This sounds familiar.  Im dealing with this scenario at work right now.

B1tch get your ass to work. Yo momma didn't raise your ass right. Smh. dam

Posted · Report post  

To me, KidSurvivor2011:

You are fighting many battles, but you won't win the war. No one likes you; people want you to suffer alone. Just give up, what choice do you have? No one will help you, including you. Just give up...kid.

- KS

Posted · Report post  

On 10/8/2017 at 3:01 AM, KidSurvivor2011 said:

To me, KidSurvivor2011:

You are fighting many battles, but you won't win the war. No one likes you; people want you to suffer alone. Just give up, what choice do you have? No one will help you, including you. Just give up...kid.

- KS

Honey you are NOT alone.  :console:

My g.d. mother!  you f***ed up my life and now you're f***ed up but now I'm flippin responsible for someone else's child and you messed me up so bad.  I'll die never knowing true love, a partner, normal friends, work, life, living, you ensured I'll never know anything that makes life worth living.  Now you suffer, and I don't gloat but I sure say you f** in got karma coming to you.  you know, to not know love, someone to bring me flowers, a dinner date, what is that?  You ensured me just going outside would frighten me, nothing is safe to me.  and now I rot away.  And to God watching, wow, thanks (sarcasm!)

tried to clean up the curse words, sorry.

Edited by HeatherG
cleaning up bad words

Posted · Report post  

Im sick of Trump  the Man's a POS i read his twitter this morning and he was attacking Puerto Rico saying he was going to withdraw fema because its costing to much money he would rather spend it helping Saudi Arabia bomb civilians in Yemen, going on his weekly vacation prepping for a war with North Korea, robbing the poor to give to the rich. Continuing his war on science and his war on the environment. He whines like a Biotch every morning about people picking on him or football players kneeling instead of doing anything constructive.

Posted · Report post  

Good job friend, for emotionally damaging someone I love and for forcing someone who's like a brother to me into an abusive relationship!   Wooooooo! 10/10, great person~!

To the barscum-for-brains drunk who demanded I illegally serve him alcohol:

GET SHANKED. You intimidated my staff. You were verbally abusive to our security guard. You caused a huge ass scene because I wouldn't serve you or your scudbucket friends booze on your way back from the alcohol festival.

Thanks to you refusing to leave our shop I finished up work FIVE HOURS late. All because you were too stubborn to know when to get. Thanks for throwing me into a downward mental spiral because your own life is presumably such a waste that you gotta try and ruin mine. The adrenaline rush and subsequent comedown after running around keeping tabs on your disgusting friends and making sure nobody tried  to reenter the store while we waited on police that never came ****ed my head over at a time I was off my meds. Not that you know or care, because retail staff are just funless gits stopping you from getting sloshed, amirite?

Trip on a paving stone and break your ****in leg.

Edited by All Plaid Out
Typos

To the world: stop throwing all of these damn words at me: success, happiness, hope, dreams, future, motivation, confidence, "be positive," "you're not alone," "it gets better," "believe in yourself," "love yourself," "don't give up," yada yada yada.

Ignorance is bliss indeed. This s*** doesn't apply to me. Stop playing doctor, you suck at it. I will decide what happens to me, and I will decide when it ends. How does that sound? Good.

Thank you.

- KS

Edited by KidSurvivor2011

Posted · Report post  

On 9/22/2017 at 0:15 AM, KidSurvivor2011 said:

To the world: if I want to give up, I WILL! It's my life, it's my choice, isn't it? Huh? Huh?

- KS

One person at school was talking about his old math instructor. The instructor asked how you solve a problem and the student replied "give up." Instructor then replied "You can give up if you want to"

I've never heard the guy say it personally, but 'giving up' being an option relieves me in some way. Reminds me that I was born into this world without choice and that life will end regardless of how hard we try (unless science makes us immortal hehe)

Posted · Report post  

You think you are so smart. It is obviously not making you feel better since you keep doing it. Stop being so immature and bratty.

Posted · Report post  

Oh its my fault is it? Teaching her paranoia? Maybe shes upset at your passive aggressive behaviour. Way to invalidate her you dickhead.