Sign in to follow this  
Farshad

Wellbutrin + Abilify Combo

Hello has this combination worked for anyone? I am starting wellbutrin 300mg and 5mg abilify soon for depression and social anxiety,adhd and I was wondering if anyone has found relief from this combo?

Yes, it worked for me but got off the abilify due to rise of blood sugar. Just on wellbutrin now. Any reason not to try wellbutrin and then add abilify if needed?

On 24/10/2017 at 11:40 PM, Inbetween said:

Yes, it worked for me but got off the abilify due to rise of blood sugar. Just on wellbutrin now. Any reason not to try wellbutrin and then add abilify if needed?

Did you feel something and had a test done to determine Abilify was increasing blood sugar levels? I'm on Abilify 2mg for the past 2 weeks with Wellbutrin which I had been taking for the past month and a half or so. I don't really know how to feel about it. Every now and then I'll feel a bit weird, some unusual muscle or face twitches but nothing major. I had a weird one today that I can most certainly say is caused by the drug; I've never had one like it before, even though it was very minor. I find I can form a habit very easily, the drug seems to be making it harder to break from habits. One of my big ones that I've always had was eye squinting, this drug seems to make it harder to stop doing it.

In  general though it seems to so far be taking away my suicidal thoughts and feeling of self hatred, etc.

Edited by FarTooLong

You should get your glucose levels checked before starting and then every so often since abilify can raise then to diabetic levels. Call your doctor.