My relationship with one of my aunt

My relationship with one of my aunt is not good.I have actually block her HP number,so I won't be receiving her call.She is a trouble maker in our family and many don't like her.I am actually not very likeable because of my quiet personality that won't shine,I really hope to become a little likeable so that I won't be excluded during meeting of family.

I'm sorry you are struggling, gtx1990.  Family relationships can be so complicated and hurtful sometimes.  I'm sure your family loves you for who you are.  Being quiet is not a bad thing.  Sometimes people can assume we don't care, because we're careful about what we say or when we talk, or maybe because we're afraid to talk. 

Maybe start with something small.  I struggle with social anxiety.  Right now I am trying just to smile and look people in the eye when I pass them.  My coworkers I am just trying to smile and say hi.  It sounds really simple, but sometimes it is really hard. Maybe you can try this too? 

12 hours ago, 20YearsandCounting said:

I'm sorry you are struggling, gtx1990.  Family relationships can be so complicated and hurtful sometimes.  I'm sure your family loves you for who you are.  Being quiet is not a bad thing.  Sometimes people can assume we don't care, because we're careful about what we say or when we talk, or maybe because we're afraid to talk. 

Maybe start with something small.  I struggle with social anxiety.  Right now I am trying just to smile and look people in the eye when I pass them.  My coworkers I am just trying to smile and say hi.  It sounds really simple, but sometimes it is really hard. Maybe you can try this too? 

She always calls us and we don't like to receive her call,I guess I cannot control what she wants to do but I have the right to protect myself.I have done my part and I don't suppose to face so many negative emotion as I have listened to my psychiatrist now.I don't want to get unfair treatment from her and I want to live my own life and hope I listen and see her lesser as possible.