my mum is an alcoholic and when i was young me and my sister went into foster care. in all of my previous schools i was bullied for that, when i started secondary school someone made a rumour that my mum was dead and i went along with it because i thought it was the perfect excuse to not talk about her. now everyone knows and no one forgets, it is getting harder to hide the fact that she isn't dead. i find it really hard to make friends and the people that i hang out with are 1 girl and 2 boys i really like the girl and both of the boys bully me, i cant make any other friends so i cant hang out with anyone else. i recently moved in with another family member because i had problems with my dad. i constantly feel down and i don't know what to do. i look up my symptoms and it said i may have depression. i dont know what to do and i am seriously considering suicide please help me. 

I'm not sure what country you're in, if able book an appointment with your doctor, if you have school councillors speak to them in confidence. 

I'm sorry you're going through so much, so young. No matter your age, sadly  most people are cruel, uncaring, self absorbed and fake.  Their behaviour is a reflection on them, they sadly see a weakness and because they are cowards, aim for it. It isn't easy being in this situation, and to know what the right action is.

You can tell a lot about a person, by the people they are friends with, are you sure this person is so nice, if she hangs out with such bullies and does nothing? I know when finding a friend you want to hold on, as though it is a life line, but keep it in mind. I would recommend looking up self assertiveness, and practice. How we hold ourselves in public can go a long way in self protection. Standing tall, not looking at the floor, looking people in the eye, are small examples of what can all help. 

Edited by Ba3inga