Want to suicide

BenjaminaFicus

Hi BenjaminaFicus,

Please do not harm yourself.  Please call a crisis hotline.  I am not a crisis counselor myself.  I am terribly worried about you.  You are such a wonderful person.

Edited by Epictetus

Agree with the previous posters. A crisis hotline can be really helpful, they'll listen to you without judgment, it can really take a burden off your shoulder. Nothing worse than struggling with suicidal urges and not being able to talk to anyone. If the urge is really strong then go to the ER or call an ambulance. I've had to do this a few times just to feel safe because I couldn't trust myself. The hospital isn't fun but it always allowed me to relax since it provides a complete disconnect from everyday stressors and it feels safe. There isn't much therapy to be honest but if it's not super busy I found that many of the nurses and techs can be just as good to talk to as a therapist. 

On 8/26/2017 at 7:20 AM, BenjaminaFicus said:
Advertisement

I've been more suicidal than usual lately and tonight is overall worse. I feel like I should be in hospitilization right now, but rather than confronting my thoughts, I drew a picture. It didn't help. Trying not to do it but idk its tempting.idk.thumb.jpg.08ffd00dae05d8487952dbe69f08a607.jpg.5bee8bfec358a3e7d3e23374af23cedf.jpg

Is this the picture you drew? Wow! It's extraordinary!  Suicide may be the answer IF death is simply one long restful eternal sleep. I don't think I'd hesitate if I knew that for sure. BUT somehow I don't think so. Imagine if suicide resulted in something far, far worse than what we are facing now .... like an eternity of this crap instead of only this, by comparison, short episode of depression. Oh dear Lord nooooo ... hang in here with the rest of us. I don't know you, so losing you this way wouldn't really impact my life, but I care enough to share my truth ... suicide could result in something too dreadful to contemplate. So don't. Just don't.

Edited by Annafairlady
Grammar

On 8/26/2017 at 1:20 AM, BenjaminaFicus said:
Advertisement

I've been more suicidal than usual lately and tonight is overall worse. I feel like I should be in hospitilization right now, but rather than confronting my thoughts, I drew a picture. It didn't help. Trying not to do it but idk its tempting.idk.thumb.jpg.08ffd00dae05d8487952dbe69f08a607.jpg.5bee8bfec358a3e7d3e23374af23cedf.jpg

Go to the hospital if you're feeling suicidal!

On 8/29/2017 at 11:56 AM, Annafairlady said:

Advertisement?

Like, really? Really?

You really do need help...

I'm not sure if you are commenting on the word "Advertisement" that pops up when you quote something, but if so, it comes up in most quotes.  That's something unique to the forum, not to the poster.  

On 26/08/2017 at 1:20 PM, BenjaminaFicus said:
Advertisement

@BenjaminaFicus     If you cant go to hospital now, please call the hotline. I know it can be very tempting. Dont listen to the voice. 

I know that feeling. You're not alone.

Edited by Camellia