• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums.  If you're looking for friends, you've found a decent place.  I'd suggest posting in the popular topics like "how do you feel today?"  in order to socialize with the active members. As long as you support the others, we'll support you and stuff.

Hi UnfriendableUK and welcome to the Forums !  Its nice to meet you. 

I am sorry that you are in the situation you describe.  Its so rough to be without friends and I am sure you are wonderful person.  I hope you will make many friends here on the Forums.  You can count me as friend right now!  I would like to write more but a really bad case of tendinitis in both hands prevents me from typing much today.  I wish you only good things . . . only the very best!  - epictetus

8 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

Hi UnfriendableUK and welcome to the Forums !  Its nice to meet you. 

I am sorry that you are in the situation you describe.  Its so rough to be without friends and I am sure you are wonderful person.  I hope you will make many friends here on the Forums.  You can count me as friend right now!  I would like to write more but a really bad case of tendinitis in both hands prevents me from typing much today.  I wish you only good things . . . only the very best!  - epictetus

Thanks for the reply. I hope so too.. nothing's working so far.

8 minutes ago, PraiseBrownies said:

Welcome to the forums.  If you're looking for friends, you've found a decent place.  I'd suggest posting in the popular topics like "how do you feel today?"  in order to socialize with the active members. As long as you support the others, we'll support you and stuff.

Thank you, I will sure try that.

2 minutes ago, Nisemono said:

Making friends can be difficult but you've found a friendly forum here and you are very welcome.

Didn't use to be.. that's why it's sucks so much I'm seriously starting to believe I've crossed into a new parallel universe for real. No one likes me or wants to know me when they did before

Welcome, @UnfriendableUK!

You've certainly come to the right place as you have all of us.  When you're feeling your lowest, it alters your perception of others leading you to believe people don't like you.  Sometimes we also lost friends as we transition to different phases of life like school to the real world, but in that loss we also gain friends.

1 hour ago, PraiseBrownies said:

Just curious, where is that topic? I'm new here as well.

Hello UK and welcome. Like Azzura said it is only a negative perception you have of yourself. I am sure you are a nice guy. This is a good place to share your feelings, emotions and or ideas. Are you in the UK, one of my sisters is living there, in London. I have never been there but for sure it might be beautiful.

By the way, nothing is sad, you have a lot of courage to tell us how you feel.

Cheers my friend.
Flavio

Hello! I'm new at all of this myself, but from what I've seen so far you have come to the right place.  I'm so sorry for what your going thru.  Your post really touched my heart because my son has no friends and just can't seem to make any and my heart breaks for him.  He is 15. Maybe I can learn to help  him by learning from you.  If you would be ok with that

2 hours ago, flavio vaccarella said:

Hello UK and welcome. Like Azzura said it is only a negative perception you have of yourself. I am sure you are a nice guy. This is a good place to share your feelings, emotions and or ideas. Are you in the UK, one of my sisters is living there, in London. I have never been there but for sure it might be beautiful.

By the way, nothing is sad, you have a lot of courage to tell us how you feel.

Cheers my friend.
Flavio

Yeah I'm from Scotland. It is maybe nice for a tourist but to me my place is horrible. 

11 hours ago, ChilledXbox said:

Hi!  Are still  studying or working?Here's my advise   or you. Try to join an organization like religious org, that is a good way to have a new friends.

working , anxiety and people stop me from studying. Im not religious enough. Im struggling here though each day getting worse 

14 hours ago, Lonelynot2b said:

Hello! I'm new at all of this myself, but from what I've seen so far you have come to the right place.  I'm so sorry for what your going thru.  Your post really touched my heart because my son has no friends and just can't seem to make any and my heart breaks for him.  He is 15. Maybe I can learn to help  him by learning from you.  If you would be ok with that

appreciate your comment but i need to get help myself before i can consider helping anyone else.

10 minutes ago, UnfriendableUK said:

Cool, where about was it you went in Scotland? im glad you thought so.

Thanks. Mainly Aberdeenshire (Banchory etc) but we visited Perth a lot. If money was no object, l'd love to live in the sticks up there.

52 minutes ago, Ba3inga said:

Thanks. Mainly Aberdeenshire (Banchory etc) but we visited Perth a lot. If money was no object, l'd love to live in the sticks up there.

No kidding, too right!!!

On 7/30/2017 at 1:34 PM, UnfriendableUK said:
 Advertisement

Lonely af 21 year old guy just needing some friends. This seems sad but it's last resort I just can't make any :(

Hi UnfriendableUK,

I'm glad you're here.  A lot of us came to this forum as a last resort.  You get what you give here.  Everyone I've chatted with here is cool.  You also get a wide variety of opinions instead of a cookie cutter answer to things that bug you the most.  

I really like that you are open and honest.  The more blanks you can fill in about your present situation, the better it will be for us to communicate with you.

If you're so inclined, could you tell us how long this has been going on, and in your opinion

what do you think is going on?