Sign in to follow this  
Tungsten Aromatics

Hallucinations -- What's your story?

I have been having the usual voices recently, but also, smells of burning and feeling odd sensations in my hands and arms. This occurs even when I have just washed my hands. For me, this is a sign that my downwards "blip" is coming to an end. I'm aware of this by way of experience as this has happened before.

Hello I know this is a old post an all but I wanted to say samthing feeling a little crazy I hear voices that are very demanding and say stuff like am designing and every one knows and well I shouldn’t say the rest I am just feeling alone with all this hope it’s okay posting this here 

Glad to have a response to this thread 🙂

Of course it's ok to post here.

I also have the "he knows" thing too, at the moment this is a bit of a dip for me, and all I want to do is just loose control and kick things and shout and swear, but I know that, these voices are just testing me and if history has taught me something, it's that the pain won't last forever.

The pain won't last, this is just what i have to go through.

it's the tactile hallucinations i have, so smelling like I'm "burning" ie -- going to hell or burning my soul, then the "black" feeling of having worn leather gloves for a long time (i smell the leather too) and then we move on to the voices.

My voices are "left" and "right", (ie. right and left hands) both voices are on the extreme ends, so right voices are "black" and "thugs" and left voices like to think they are "pure" and "catholic"

This is just what I have to bear with in a blip.

It’s all hard to handle hade a interesting night where I thought same one was after me and talking to same one I know wasn’t there know all because of samthing about salt 

I hear difference voices when I wake up in the morning. They tell me to be a certain way. (Goth, tomboy, love this today, not that) Have a certain identity. It became worse a few months ago. The doctors aren't concerned and just think it's identity issues. I'm 30 now and it came about at 29.

On 10/10/2018 at 1:47 PM, babypunkprincess said:

I hear difference voices when I wake up in the morning. They tell me to be a certain way. (Goth, tomboy, love this today, not that) Have a certain identity. It became worse a few months ago. The doctors aren't concerned and just think it's identity issues. I'm 30 now and it came about at 29.

Hey wish I could say samthing about that but I have never hade that happen to me personally hope all is well

It started for me when I was a teenager and started hearing voices and seeing what I thought were ghosts and shadows.  Up to that point I never even heard of hallucinations so I went to what I knew at 15 and thought the house was haunted but I was the only one experiencing any of it so it was very frustrating.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, sober4life said:

It started for me when I was a teenager and started hearing voices and seeing what I thought were ghosts and shadows.  Up to that point I never even heard of hallucinations so I went to what I knew at 15 and thought the house was haunted but I was the only one experiencing any of it so it was very frustrating.

I see ghosts and shadows everyday. Our house is haunted. I hear scary things here too, especially when I'm alone. Once it got a little violent and threw something in my room.

I never know what's a hallucination and what's real. That's what it's like living in my house. If it is hallucinations, they happen everyday.

I allow the voices to help with my poetry. They've given me entire poems before. But the shadows and vapor ghosts are really scary.

Yes the ghosts were bad ghosts that made my life a living hell.  There was no good to them.  It was them tormenting me every day during my childhood.  I don't live in that house anymore and don't experience that in this house.  I hear voices every day.  I guess I will never truly be alone.😢

12 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Yes the ghosts were bad ghosts that made my life a living hell.  There was no good to them.  It was them tormenting me every day during my childhood.  I don't live in that house anymore and don't experience that in this house.  I hear voices every day.  I guess I will never truly be alone.😢

You are right my friend none of us are really never alone 

I start hearing voices at a very early age. Probably for me it started about eight to ten years old.  I would hear things and feel things in my spirit.  However, for me it was mostly good voices or should I say it was two voices or many voices but it was always One that encourage me or gave me super strength to overcome the other voices.  So, I cater to that voice and it helped shaped me and gave me the strength to walk through Hell and not to stop as much as so many others was stopping and remaining in the torment of Hell.  I tried to stay true to my path on my journey through Hell.  I’m some what very great full for my inner voices because it keeps me from ever being totally alone.

Yes the voices usually drive me to better myself in life.  They keep me going.  As far as the ghosts go and whether they were real neither way is really a good option.  If the ghosts are real and I believe it in the way people say that means the spirits are trapped in the house forever.  That's probably worse than hell so I surely don't want that.

Sometimes I think I hear voices, especially after I take my meds. for the night and am trying to go to sleep...I can't make out what they are saying, but, it sounds like 2 people having an intense argument....Maybe the meds. make me hallucinate, it is very scary when I do think I hear voices!!! 

Things are getting worse again mainly because I'm being too strong again and getting into situations that are too hard for me to deal with.  I'm just going to ignore it and try to stay away from stress.

2 hours ago, Paris43 said:

Sometimes I think I hear voices, especially after I take my meds. for the night and am trying to go to sleep...I can't make out what they are saying, but, it sounds like 2 people having an intense argument....Maybe the meds. make me hallucinate, it is very scary when I do think I hear voices!!! 

I always get much worse when the sun goes down.  I used to have bad sleep anxiety.  I would lay in bed and it sounded like I was in a crowded bar with lots of voices or I would hear a radio station or a piano would start playing.  

Sign in to follow this