Past 5 month was hell.  I still got severe/moderate depression and anxiety, but at least I don't have any SI.  Where do I go from here?  My work is going smoothly, although I still have tons of anxiety about future.  I still do nothing but watching Netflix when I am at home.  I still feel worthless and feel like a looser.  Tons of guilt toward my wife and son.  I still don't excercise, take vitamin B, D and Omega 3.  I still smoke a pack a day.  I don't go to therapy.  I still isolate, no phone calls and no meetings.  I am just taking Wellbutrin, Seroquel and Prozac.  

I feel much better than March, but still a long way to go.  I have learned a lot with this depression.  I didn't know how good I had.  I didn't know how valuable my wife was in my life.  I have completely lost self-confidence, but I am learning humility.  When it became life and death situation, everything became clear.  I just wish I can go back to before it all happened.

1 hour ago, Hope1219 said:

Past 5 month was hell.  I still got severe/moderate depression and anxiety, but at least I don't have any SI.  Where do I go from here?  My work is going smoothly, although I still have tons of anxiety about future.  I still do nothing but watching Netflix when I am at home.  I still feel worthless and feel like a looser.  Tons of guilt toward my wife and son.  I still don't excercise, take vitamin B, D and Omega 3.  I still smoke a pack a day.  I don't go to therapy.  I still isolate, no phone calls and no meetings.  I am just taking Wellbutrin, Seroquel and Prozac.

I feel much better than March, but still a long way to go.  I have learned a lot with this depression.  I didn't know how good I had.  I didn't know how valuable my wife was in my life.  I have completely lost self-confidence, but I am learning humility.  When it became life and death situation, everything became clear.  I just wish I can go back to before it all happened.

Could you please tell me what SI stands for ?