It's been a little over a year since I've been here. After re-reading my past posts I seem to be in a better place than I was this time last year (not suicidal at least) but still am struggling with trying to find the right meds to rid myself of this depression. We've tried so many!  I thought I'd come back where I know there is support and people who understand this illness because they've been there or are there and maybe it will help with my journey to being stable or possibly help someone else who is in need. Right now my doc has me on 5mg of Zyprexa and will be starting Wellbutrin in a few days. I'm hoping this combination will get me to where I need to be. 

I'm glad you are feeling better

I don't know if there's anything I can say that would be of help to you, but when I saw your post I wanted to share

I've been depressed for most of my life, and have often wondered why that is. There have been times in my life where I have had certain things, such as a job that I liked, and friends, but none of it seemed to make me happy

Things started to get better after I started to try to be Christian. One of the things that has helped is the importance of knowing that I shouldn't want to get better only for myself, but that I should want to get better so that I can help others

For me, caring for the people who matter most to me is worth more than anything else that I could do

When I give, I receive a lot more

Personally Ive found natural stuff works better for me than prescription stuff! I was on wellbutrin also. Glad to hear youre doing a lot better keep us posted on your mental health :)