Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

A Reminder that we are a PG13 Site   12/09/2016

Please keep in mind that NO content can be posted that is not PG13!  No sexual content and definitely not images which is not permitted in a post! We will delete it.  Not even memes or humorous images should be posted, if you want these forums to continue. NO IMAGES! If you want to post an image, post the URL pointing it to your gallery.  Again, Depressionforums.org is PG13!! Thank you~ ~Forum Admin  
CBL

Major life event, not doing well.

2 posts in this topic

CBL    0

Posted · Report post  

Advertisement

I've been taking Vybriid three years, maybe more. And I love it. It's been the only antidepressant that works since I was first put on Prozac 20 years ago. But recently  I had a major life event not a death or anything, but I was moved to another job And I don't have passion for it at all. At least not yet. Previously I was so used to being depressed all the time I could power through such things but for the last three years I've felt so good I don't know how to power through really hard moments anymore. (Depression does make you strong.)  I realize I don't have a power through anymore.  And I'm just so sad, not depressed exactly just sad. Any advice, mentoring, is Vybriid not working anymore or is it just situational? Thanks, folks. 

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

What's your Viibryd dose? Are you all the way up to 40 mg? My pdoc said some people need as much as 80 mg...

I'm not a professional, so please take this with a grain of salt, but it sounds like it could be situational.

You might want to discuss it with your pdoc and ask for their opinion, maybe even start seeing a therapist—it could be that seeing a therapist would be more beneficial than switching or tweaking your meds.

Wishing you the best!