Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SailingSoul

I finallly got my license today :D!!!!!

Recommended Posts

On my first try ...I did it 

It just happened I got it....no more rescheduling times to take the road test...its done and finished .... 

 I had the coolest instructor ....I ran over a cone and he let it slide ...man 

I feel blessed this year, despite my complaining , is really looking up for me :) 

 

I'm so happy. 

 

After a year of planning....I get my license on my first attempt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SailingSoul said:
Advertisement

On my first try ...I did it 

It just happened I got it....no more rescheduling times to take the road test...its done and finished .... 

 I had the coolest instructor ....I ran over a cone and he let it slide ...man 

I feel blessed this year, despite my complaining , is really looking up for me :) 

 

I'm so happy. 

 

After a year of planning....I get my license on my first attempt.

good for you! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad to hear it! I got my license on my first try, barely passed with a score of 82 (80 is minimum). In our county we had two examiners, a nice one and a mean one and no, you couldn't choose which one. By stroke of luck I was assigned the nice examiner and she let me squeak by even though I smacked a curb during the parallel parking test, which is supposed to be an automatic fail. it's a good thing I got it, because the very next day I was scheduled to move out of my mom's house and into my own place. In fact, after the test she dropped me off at the storage place where I picked up my car I had bought some time before and I drove by myself legally for the first time! 

Edited by Afterglow1978

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SailingSoul said:

I made an 88

I got something like a 76, dude was REALLY TRYING TO FAIL ME. Lost more than possible for the parallel parking portion, lol. Then again we did the entirety in live traffic, which was a RANDOM Biotch on it's own... but still, nice B+. Cone ****ery would've made me rage since I tested in a SUV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Maryyy said:

Omg thats so awesome congratulations! !!! Im 22 and I still havent gotten mine 😢 Im glad you were able to finally get it after soo much planning! 

I know...it took a whole year of just planning.. But I finally got it...I still can't believe it..I feel like I'm in a twilight zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Going_it_Alonne said:

I got something like a 76, dude was REALLY TRYING TO FAIL ME. Lost more than possible for the parallel parking portion, lol. Then again we did the entirety in live traffic, which was a RANDOM Biotch on it's own... but still, nice B+. Cone ****ery would've made me rage since I tested in a SUV.

Oh wow... Lol the dude basically helped me parallel park on the test xD. I still can't believe I got a high score :p ...even when we got back..I parked in between the lines and he still passed me.. I'm so thank ful xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Afterglow1978 said:

So glad to hear it! I got my license on my first try, barely passed with a score of 82 (80 is minimum). In our county we had two examiners, a nice one and a mean one and no, you couldn't choose which one. By stroke of luck I was assigned the nice examiner and she let me squeak by even though I smacked a curb during the parallel parking test, which is supposed to be an automatic fail. it's a good thing I got it, because the very next day I was scheduled to move out of my mom's house and into my own place. In fact, after the test she dropped me off at the storage place where I picked up my car I had bought some time before and I drove by myself legally for the first time! 

Nice ...its great when things line up like that...I can't wait to drive legally by myself for the first time :D just listening to the radio.... In a way I'm glad I waited so long because I appreciate it more now. Like I'm happy just sitting in traffic lol or listening to the radio...people really take the little things for granted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SailingSoul said:

Like I'm happy just sitting in traffic lol or listening to the radio...people really take the little things for granted.

Oh yeah, back when I had a license I would sometimes drive for hours just listening to music and taking my mind off things. I also rather enjoyed my commute to and from work, would always take the toll way since there was no traffic and you could drive fast, soooo relaxing :) And then after work drive around some more, go to the mall to get my shoes shined, a back-massage from one of those kiosk places and then take the long way home, lol. I miss it soooo much!

Now I don't even have a license, European authorities took it away when I tried to transfer my US one and was stupid enough to answer medical questions honestly (they seem to have a major problem with Klonopin). My driving record in the US was pristine and had the maximum number of safe driving points but none of that mattered to them. Not even on Klonopin anymore now but it's too late and I'll have to apply for a new license which costs about $2'000 - $3'000 since there are so many classes and mandatory hours you have to drive with an instructor. And they say honesty pays off... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StoniumFrog said:

@SailingSoul - Getting the license is the easy part ... selecting the songs for the playlists is the difficult part.

Congrats again and it just goes to show what can be done when you put your mind to it.

Oh no no no, I have my songs selected :p ....i have my list ready lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On June 10, 2017 at 2:26 AM, SailingSoul said:

Nice ...its great when things line up like that...I can't wait to drive legally by myself for the first time :D just listening to the radio.... In a way I'm glad I waited so long because I appreciate it more now. Like I'm happy just sitting in traffic lol or listening to the radio...people really take the little things for granted.

You have to be 16 to get your license here but I got mine when I was 19.  The deal was, I had to have my own car and be close to moving out to get my license so I had to make all that happen first. I was about to start my sophomore year in college whereas everybody else started driving in high school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...