My mother quit her job

Corbin

Today, my mother quit my job because she couldn't stand her boss. I tried to go to college but the courses were mainly/mostly online and the on-campus courses were mainly advanced. I called Herkimer to see if my credits from SUNY Plattsburgh were transferable but they said they weren't since they were from SUNY. Yesterday, I packed everything and left the college since it was pointless to be there and I started to have doubts on whether or not college was the fit for me. This morning, my mother said she quit her job as mentioned before. Given, I do plan on getting a job, but with no plan on what to do next with my life, let alone find a trade school that fits my standards, etc.

You are suffering through so many misfortunes.  I am so sorry Corbin.  I don't understand why your SUNY credits would not be transferable. It is amazing how much strength and courage you have.  Wish I had even 1/100th of it.  Hope that somehow things get better for you and soon!!!

2 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

You are suffering through so many misfortunes.  I am so sorry Corbin.  I don't understand why your SUNY credits would not be transferable. It is amazing how much strength and courage you have.  Wish I had even 1/100th of it.  Hope that somehow things get better for you and soon!!!

Actually, I misread my email. The courses from Plattsburgh do transfer, though all of them are online and given how I don't have a degree that I want to study for, it'll be irrelevant to even try and finish the semester since there's a likelihood that only one of them will transfer, let alone half.

@Rattler6 thanks, but I realize now that there's a lot more to it than just my Mom. You see, I was unemployed from March to June with the notion that I was gong to college in late May. That didn't work out and by the time I went to Plattsburgh, I learned that College wasn't the fit for me. My mother said that she'll find a trade school with STEM for me, knowing that she doesn't trust me after two failed attempts at college. However, I've been having doubts about myself because my sister and mother were aruging about their relationship and how the parents influence the child and such (this was the time where we were about to have lunch and we have terrible time management because most of us take forever to get ready) and I didn't want to say anything because I was already so irritated and angry. I then explained my problems about my sister being high strung over everything and how Mom says I'm always so angry idk it's hard to explain...

By the time we were about to have lunch, the phone rang and my sister didn't pick it up so I loudly exclaimed: "PICK UP THE ****ING PHONE!" I then grabbed it and my mother got so scared of me and I tried to calm her down (this happened in public, minus the phone exclamation, which was in the car) because we both knew I would never hurt anybody. There was a car behind us and I couldn't tell whether or not he was calling the police according to my mom or getting starbucks according to my sister. My mom and I started discussing a bit and I told her that everyone makes my life a living hell until she decided to say that I make everyone's life a living hell. Somehow, she knew about the order of protection I made towards Dad in March a few threads back and we were also arguing about what I was gonna do for the summer. She said there weren't any trade school programs in the summer and suggested that I get a job where I could work 7 days a week. I told her no because I didn't want to spend every day of my life working because I considered that slavery and I often value my freedom, despite the fact that my family makes the situations in our lives so dire that everytime I think about it, I think about my Dad in our argument loudly exclaiming that I "join the ****ing army." However, I don't intend on joining the army because I want that to be a last, last resort because like I said before, I'm not reluctant to give up my freedom. But I just hope I can find something to get me out of the house.