Sign in to follow this  
Anon871

Venting

My mom has once again made m feel like chickening myself. I don't want to go into all the details, but basically my mom hurts me a lot. Guilt tripping me and blaming me and my other family for my suicidal thoughts. She believes till this day she's not abusive, and that my depression and suicidal thoughts is the fault of me. Well whopti ****ing do. Also, I read myself like a book. Whenever I clam up due to something someone pointed out about me, its hard to take. I cry, feel like I'm not good enough, and think about suicide. And then I don't talk. I don't speak. IM trapped. IM hurt. And when a person asks me how Im doing I refuse to answer. Because I'll scream and shout and say something wrong. Ill hurt someone, I'm afraid, so I say noting. I don't know, I cold tr opening up. 

I'm sorry this is happening to you Jessica ! ! !  I feel for what you are going through since I myself am no stranger to nightmarish and "living hell" family situations. Wish I knew what to say to help.  My heart goes out to you ! ! ! ! !

On 5/24/2017 at 0:11 PM, Epictetus said:

I'm sorry this is happening to you Jessica ! ! !  I feel for what you are going through since I myself am no stranger to nightmarish and "living hell" family situations. Wish I knew what to say to help.  My heart goes out to you ! ! ! ! !

Thank you love. I feel better now :)