Sign in to follow this  
Emmilyyy

PLEASE I NEED ALL YOUR INPUT HELP AND ADVICE Please

Hi for starters I just want to apologoze for coming off as so needy and selfish because I know we all need help and I wish I could help every single person here. But i just need help and advice im not even sure if im posting this in the right section im probably going to post this everywhere becauase i just need to know and feel that this will pass. Long story short my life has been a complete mess for the past 4 months I had an accident that ripped my peace from me. I had depression and accident before this bit after that accident I have not been ablet to be the same. my anxiety and depression is trough the roof im now constantly questioning reality i find myself uncomfortable with my own existence and life. Im constantly getting sick and I dont know if its physical or emotional thats taking a toll on me. I just want to be able to cope with my issues but I cant. I keep feeling like im living in this fake existence and nothing is real ik afraid of going crazy because when I start to think this way I start to panic and depersonalization starts happening. How do people cope with this? I wish I could go back to just having regular depression and anxiety but not I feel like my life is not in my control. Does anyone have any advice on how to feel present???? Have you had these scary existensial thoughts how do you stop them ??? Please someobe help me I feel like im leaving I just want to be ok 

I have the some of the same feelings..depersonalization and things not feeling real. Please contact your doctor or psychiatrist if you feel you might really lose it...We can be here for each other on df but none of us here are qualified to give you the help or assistance you need. 

You aren't alone,  @Emmi

Take care

:console:

Sorry about the name. After a year on df I'm still total.crap at this.

Edited by samadhiSheol

When I have thoughts I can not shake I try and do anything to change the page in my mind. I will be watching TV or cooking and the thoughts just pop in like a bad dream and I start to cry.

So I try and remember a joke or a story or a time I spent with a friend and just close my eyes and shake my head until it goes away. It may come back in just a few minutes but I just keep doing it.

Truth be told, sometimes it does not work but I do find the more I try to deflect the bad thoughts the better it gets. I still have very bad days but I am hoping in time it will get better. It sure does seem to be taking a long time this time.

So please try anything to pull out of this even if it is just a little at a time, because minus the bad days the other days get better a little at a time for me and can for you too.

9 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

I have the some of the same feelings..depersonalization and things not feeling real. Please contact your doctor or psychiatrist if you feel you might really lose it...We can be here for each other on df but none of us here are qualified to give you the help or assistance you need. 

You aren't alone,  @Emmi

Take care

:console:

Sorry about the name. After a year on df I'm still total.crap at this.

Thank you so much. Today i went on a walk with my mom and it was an unpleasant experience i felt disconnected from my surroundings and the sky was freaking me out. Anyways they jusy want to give me more pills. Im saying a psychiatrist in a month. Thanks again i hope you find peace of mind soon and sorry for triggering you 

Hi Emily :)

Have you tried meditation? That is good for quieting the mind and returning to the present moment. The thoughts you're having may not necessarily be 'bad'. We are multidimensional beings so right now you just maybe feeling things that are from different aspects of consciousness. I'm sure it will pass with a little time. 

Magnesium is great for calming nerves and inducing relaxation so that can help. This exercise is good for chilling out too.

Gyan Mudra -  Have you ever seen a picture of a monk meditating and his finger tips are touching? I never understood what that was. I always thought it was just something to do with your hands while meditating. What I came to learn is that these hand gestures actually do have a healing effect on you. Mudras are also known as yoga for the hands. This one is the cornerstone mudra(hand gesture).

You simply gently touch the tip of your index finger to the tip of your thumb for both hands. The other 3 fingers are gently outstretched. When you do this it triggers a healing, relaxing and uplifting effect on your whole being. You will feel happier, calmer and your spirits will be boosted. It also brings you back to simpler, brighter times and also enhances focus/concentration, relieves headaches, strengthens the nervous and endocrine systems, and other benefits as well!

Do this whenever you like and as long as you'd like. You can do it while watching TV or you can have your hands in your pockets in public while doing it. This technique is so incredibly simple, easy and yet very powerful. Seriously, try it right now and tell me you don't feel better after 5 minutes of doing it. But doing at least 30 minutes a day will yield the best results. It's also good if you're having a panic attack or you need to diffuse some kind of nervousness. There are many other mudras that have different healing effects on the body/mind but start with this one since it's the main one and you can research other ones if you'd like.

Like Diego said, get your feet on the earth to help ground you, go for walks outside and avoid sugary/processed foods as they trigger anxiety and depression. There is more than meets the eye than just this physical dimension so no you're not crazy. You can always ask the Universe or your Higher Self for help if you are having difficulty integrating what you're experiencing.

You'll be OK just give your body some time to process this. If you ever need to chat feel free to message me :)

Edited by DurandalBlue

1 hour ago, Emmilyyy said:

Thank you so much. Today i went on a walk with my mom and it was an unpleasant experience i felt disconnected from my surroundings and the sky was freaking me out. Anyways they jusy want to give me more pills. Im saying a psychiatrist in a month. Thanks again i hope you find peace of mind soon and sorry for triggering you 

Hi @Emmilyyy. You certainly did not NOT trigger me! Quite the opposite in fact! I hope you find some respite on df and ways to deal with dissociation and paranoia.

We all are here for each other. Take care!

On 5/18/2017 at 1:12 AM, DurandalBlue said:

Hi Emily :)

Have you tried meditation? That is good for quieting the mind and returning to the present moment. The thoughts you're having may not necessarily be 'bad'. We are multidimensional beings so right now you just maybe feeling things that are from different aspects of consciousness. I'm sure it will pass with a little time. 

Magnesium is great for calming nerves and inducing relaxation so that can help. This exercise is good for chilling out too.

Gyan Mudra -  Have you ever seen a picture of a monk meditating and his finger tips are touching? I never understood what that was. I always thought it was just something to do with your hands while meditating. What I came to learn is that these hand gestures actually do have a healing effect on you. Mudras are also known as yoga for the hands. This one is the cornerstone mudra(hand gesture).

You simply gently touch the tip of your index finger to the tip of your thumb for both hands. The other 3 fingers are gently outstretched. When you do this it triggers a healing, relaxing and uplifting effect on your whole being. You will feel happier, calmer and your spirits will be boosted. It also brings you back to simpler, brighter times and also enhances focus/concentration, relieves headaches, strengthens the nervous and endocrine systems, and other benefits as well!

Do this whenever you like and as long as you'd like. You can do it while watching TV or you can have your hands in your pockets in public while doing it. This technique is so incredibly simple, easy and yet very powerful. Seriously, try it right now and tell me you don't feel better after 5 minutes of doing it. But doing at least 30 minutes a day will yield the best results. It's also good if you're having a panic attack or you need to diffuse some kind of nervousness. There are many other mudras that have different healing effects on the body/mind but start with this one since it's the main one and you can research other ones if you'd like.

Like Diego said, get your feet on the earth to help ground you, go for walks outside and avoid sugary/processed foods as they trigger anxiety and depression. There is more than meets the eye than just this physical dimension so no you're not crazy. You can always ask the Universe or your Higher Self for help if you are having difficulty integrating what you're experiencing.

You'll be OK just give your body some time to process this. If you ever need to chat feel free to message me :)

You see its comments like these that trigger me 😩 I know youre just trying to help and for that I thank you but it only makes me more confused. But ultimately I agree with what youre saying im just not strong enough for that stuff. I just want to desperately live in the presen so bad. I dont know why mind wont just let me be in peace. This is worst than the crippling depression I was feeling before. Thank you though when you have these "crazy" feelings and experiences you feel horrible becaus everyone around you seem to be living in a different world than you and just question why cab you live like that.

On 5/18/2017 at 1:03 AM, Diego_Sebastian said:

Dont know what kind of accident you had but.

I think the best way is: try to sleep well. Dont think in the today, think in the tomorrow. Try to think you going to sleep today, and then control your day, try to relax, chill, think what to do, "put your feet on the earth". Take your time, but focus in feel connected to your life, with -again- your feet on earth. Maybe therapy would be good for you, dont drive crazy, think slow, low your revolutions.

Diego I want nothing more but to have that warm feeling of having my feet on the ground. I try to go outside and instead of making me feel better I feel more disconnected to my surroundings. I look at the people around me and I feel so far away from them as if i see somethong they dont. Sleep definetly to get more and better sleep. Im getting worse and worse and its the kind of nad that makes me scared because I feel like I can easily slip into a psychosis. My gosh this almost males me miss my regular type of crippling depression. 

On 5/18/2017 at 2:47 AM, samadhiSheol said:

Hi @Emmilyyy. You certainly did not NOT trigger me! Quite the opposite in fact! I hope you find some respite on df and ways to deal with dissociation and paranoia.

We all are here for each other. Take care!

Thank you thank you!! It is so scary to feel like youre not here ect. But I know I am and so are you. I hope to God that We BOTH gett better. I hope your appointments go well and that we get the help we need.

On 5/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Sherri said:

When I have thoughts I can not shake I try and do anything to change the page in my mind. I will be watching TV or cooking and the thoughts just pop in like a bad dream and I start to cry.

So I try and remember a joke or a story or a time I spent with a friend and just close my eyes and shake my head until it goes away. It may come back in just a few minutes but I just keep doing it.

Truth be told, sometimes it does not work but I do find the more I try to deflect the bad thoughts the better it gets. I still have very bad days but I am hoping in time it will get better. It sure does seem to be taking a long time this time.

So please try anything to pull out of this even if it is just a little at a time, because minus the bad days the other days get better a little at a time for me and can for you too.

Im trying so HARD every day is just another passing day every second i just wish and pray "God please let me get trough another day please" im sorry yo hear that you can relate to some of these bad feelings. You sound like a very strong person!! Hope that with every bad tought you get that you're able to somehow deflect it and get better each and every time. Thank you for sharing your strategies