Donate Now Read more... ×
skblue

What did you dream last night?

I just remembering another part of thee dream, where I had a full on panic attack. I've had mild ones in real life, but never a major one. The dream one was definitely major- heart pounding until I thought I would have a heart attack, shaking, the whole thing. In the dream the power went out and I literally thought a civil war had started. 

And even though it was a dream, I want to say to anyone who gets panic attacks like that in real life, I'm so sorry. 

I dont remember what I dream lately but a few nights ago I dreamn my ex mother-in-law and it ruined my entire day

I dreamed I was in a psych unit.  And I couldn't find a bathroom, they were all taken . Finally found one that had the lights off , once I sat down the door flew open and there stood a few nurses and a guard /police officer the officer had a box of candies and flowers in his hands, I thanked him for the candies and flowers . Then woke up.  strange dream . 

Tell yourself you are better and stronger. You know no one is really human anymore right? Become more than you are dependent on her. We need winners, and clearly you have it in you. Look at how long you have persevered while feeling this way! Do you think she could withstand the same? Keep up, and dream of me tonight if you have to

Edited by bobbiecat
Didn't quote

On 6/18/2017 at 3:17 PM, One More Red Nightmare said:

I dreamed about Yana. I dream about her almost every night. She left me almost 5 years ago. I have never moved on.  

Tell yourself you are better and stronger, from me. you know no one is really human anymore, right? We need winners and clearly you have it in you. Look at how long you have persevered while feeling this way. So you think she could withstand the same? Chin up, and dream of me if you have to 

Last night I dreamed I was back at my childhood home. I was out in the cul-de-sac and I saw a moose in the trees in between two houses. He had Christmas lights Tangled in his antlers. A squirrel driving a golf cart came buzzing along and untangled the lights out of the moose's antlers, then drove off.

Yeah, my dreams are weird..

I have this reoccurring dream where I am driving a semi down a steep hill and the brakes are blown. No way of stopping. I'm grinding against the side rails and doing whatever I can to stop, with no success. I have this dream a few times a year. What do you think it means? I've always wondered. Horrible anxiety.

Edited by myth

56 minutes ago, myth said:

I have this reoccurring dream where I am driving a semi down a steep hill and the brakes are blown. No way of stopping. I'm grinding against the side rails and doing whatever I can to stop, with no success. I have this dream a few times a year. What do you think it means? I've always wondered. Horrible anxiety.

Dreams tend to reflect our hopes, desires, worries and fears. Your dream sounds very much like you don't feel in control of your life, like you feel unempowered and nothing you attempt to do really makes a difference, you fear the unknown and it's hurtling towards it, and it's kind of like wanting the world to stop, so you can catch your breath, read a map and figure what is going on.

On 8/20/2017 at 11:41 AM, bobbiecat said:

Tell yourself you are better and stronger, from me. you know no one is really human anymore, right? We need winners and clearly you have it in you. Look at how long you have persevered while feeling this way. So you think she could withstand the same? Chin up, and dream of me if you have to 

I just saw this today. :) Thank you, bobbiecat! Shall I dream of you? 

I'm not important. Feed your happy self, not the bad dogs of your negativity. Dream of your favorite childhood place, or of a place that doesn't exist. Dream of your own world where no one else can control anything 

On 9/2/2017 at 6:51 PM, bobbiecat said:

I'm not important. Feed your happy self, not the bad dogs of your negativity. Dream of your favorite childhood place, or of a place that doesn't exist. Dream of your own world where no one else can control anything 

I'd rather dream nothing and just sleep through the night, which I haven't done in years. Actually when I used to smoke the green stuff, I wouldn't dream, which was nice. Don't smoke anymore. It's supposed to be a good thing that I quit, but it's made the nights much worse. I hate dreaming now. 

I don't want to be God in my dreams. I want to be with God in His kingdom again. Someday..

I had this dream a couple of nights ago. In my dream God came down and  charged me and the people I work with to destroy creation. We didn't actually meet God but we all had a collective vision. The only person allowed to see him is this guy at work who constantly does bad work and is extremely lazy. All of a sudden he was the hyperactive, micromanaging boss with a clipboard. We only had a week to destroy all of creation, but for some reason a week was 11 days. We were gifted with all the knowledge of how the universe works. I don't remember much of the dream but I remember the feeling of being simultaneously horrified about destroying creation and everything I know and love and amazed and awestruck by how beautiful the knowledge was. I do remember the most amazing discovery that made the entire universe make sense was that the center of the sun was Spongebob Squarepants. It was a really wacky dream

My dreams are so weird sometimes its hard to even figure them out, I dont know what they mean most of the time and sometimes wreck my brain trying to figure them out....

A lot of the time I can dream of dead relatives, friends long gone and being back in school...

I usually dream of getting married.  I'm dressed up beautiful and I'm going to be married to Orlando Bloom and at the end I always look in the mirror and realize I'm not really a girl I'm a freak man wearing women's clothes and a wig and everyone in the room laughs at me and points at me and I pull out a gun and shoot myself at the end every time.