I'm not getting better

brandonb16

I'm so ****ing sick of this . I'm not getting any better. I feel ridiculously tired, cloudy, etc. I feel anxious and anger. None of these bulls*** medications help. SSRIs and total placebo sugar pill garbage. I did nothing wrong but this won't stop. I'm so tired of not having any recourse that actually helps at all. I don't want to die but I can't keep living like this,

Hi Brandonb,

It's just awful what you are going through.  Just awful!  I wish I knew what to say that would help you relieve your suffering.  Its really heartbreaking that nothing is helping you.  You are so right that you did nothing wrong and don't deserve this and yet it won't stop.  I am hoping that something will help, that something will come along to give you the joy of life.  Depression is so barbaric and brutal.  You deserve so much better than you have received from life!

I am so sorry for what you are  going through.  I can relate to what you are going through, though.  It has taken 8 years for the doctors to find a combination of medications to work for me that make me feel better.  I have had to switch doctors a couple of times because they wouldn't listen to me and find someone who would.  It has also taken a compassionate and smart therapist to help me deal with having depression and all that comes with it.  Depression is barbaric and can steal your life and all your joy, but there is hope.  Don't give up, if you aren't getting better tell your doctor, if they don't listen don't be afraid to move on.  I hope that things get better for you soon!