Well I'm back ..

Elicia

...and more depressed than ever! It's been about 2 years I think since I've been on this forum. Hoping to see some familiar faces and new ones. I've missed these boards, although I can't say I'm happy to be depressed again.. it's a bitter sweet reunion I guess.

Hey. Sorry your back for obvious reasons, but the upside is there are others with the same kind of struggles. I seem to be up and down myself and pop on here randomly. It's hard when things are low and its nice to have somewhere to turn at least to vent or something. Hang in there and fingers crossed for an upswing for both of us.

the good thing is you've been through it before and you know depression ends. it feels like it won't but you know it does. i've been depressed for a year. it sucks, but the last time i was depressed it took about a year to feel better. so here's hoping happier days are just around the corner for all of us. hang in there and when you have nothing better to do, just focus on your breath and let all your thoughts float by like a river. even in the worst depression you can have moments of peace.