Faith in Humanity

June322

You know whats funny..if you take a look at the peoples profiles that are giving you encouragement and support on this website you would see that many of the things that they give encouragement on are the very thing thats keeling them in despair. Im guilty of this also. Some can view the negative sides to this for many reasons but really I think ot shows how many people do feel and care for others. Were all complete strangers to each other yet we feel this urge to want to help make each other feel better. The world is full of unbelievable amount of evil people. But theres plenty of good ones too. It makes me happy to see how many of us not wanting people to share the same pain we feel because we know how much it hurts. We know the damage it does to us an our lives. 

*sighs* life is fleeting and difficult for everyone. But I know in the end no one is ever really alone and theres always someone that carea just because. Ita human nature we care. Anyways to anyone that stumbles upon this I wish you nothing but the best. May you find peace in this life and I hope all your torments will soon dissolve and youll able to live a peaceful life. Thanks everyone for helping me while my brain is battling hell. Wish you all the best ❤✌

Yes there are some very good people here for sure.  It can be easy to give up on people when you go through hell in life but there is no way I can be a regular member here and still feel the same way.  It's good to feel the urge to help others here.  It means you are one of the good people.

• 4 weeks later...

Well you know the old saying about helping someone helps you too. Expecting something in return ruins it. I enjoy helping people but don't seem to want to help my self. I know how hard we all try but when it's about you it's just not the same. If I have to clean my house I don't want too ask me to help clean your house I will be more than happy too.